Concord, CA real estate agents who do some investing?

Concord, CA real estate agents who do some investing?

Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Hi - i'm now mainly looking at Concord, CA (and some areas in Sacramento) for a house/duplex but even using the tool here and searching the forums I couldn't find any. Using zillow agent finder shows a lot in Concord but hard to tell whether any of them are "investor-friendly" or do any themselves. 

Does anyone have any recommendations for agents or (is it better to find someone investor-friendly but not specialized in Concord area or find a Concord agent familiar with the areas but don't invest themselves?)

thanks

0Reply
41 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 242 posts · 152 votes
    4y

    Hi Chi! I'm a local investor and realtor to the Sacramento area. I don't work in Concord but am very well versed in Sacramento and I would love to connect! :)

    We househack our primary house and own an Airbnb in Southern California.

    A good way to find local agents that are also investors is to join a local real estate meetup and meet some agents in person.

  • Lender · CO CA TX WA ID OR · Member since 2020 · 419 posts · 542 votes
    4y

    Hi @Chi Wen I have an East Bay/Concord agent that I trust that is also investor friendly.

    Zillow agents are primarily aimed toward families and first time home buyers, not investors. Feel free to reach out.

  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    I can help out, I'm nearby (a town over) very familiar with the area.

    Also an investor so, understand it from that side as well.

  • Member since 2021 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    thanks all - sent some PM's

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.