Searching for an investor-friendly agent in Providence, RI

Searching for an investor-friendly agent in Providence, RI

Investor · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 25 votes

Hi all - I am looking for an investor-friendly agent in the Providence, RI market. I hope to purchase a 2-4 unit property / house-hack, and it would be great to get some local market expertise!

Thanks!

Collin

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Manhattan, NY · Member since 2018 · 103 posts · 70 votes
    3y

    Hi @Collin Van der Veen,

    I don't have any personal recommendations, but I can point to a good starting point.  Have you had any good luck using one of the tools in BP to find real estate agents who are investor friendly?

    At the top of the BP website, there are tabs.  Search for "NETWORK" -> "Real Estate Agents."

    Then, the website will ask you the followings: 

    City or zip code

    What type of property are you looking for in Providence, RI?

    When are you looking to purchase in Providence, RI?

    What is your price range?

    Have you started the loan process?

    How many investment properties do you have?

    What is your contact info?

    Good luck finding the agent!

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 25 votes
    3y

    This is super helpful @Masashi Borges-Silva! Thank you very much!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.