Hi my name is Kevin and I am new to real estate investing, I am interested in meet up with same minded people who are interesting in investing in Oakland county real estate or other areas, I am in Farmington Hills /West Bloomfield area so lets get connected .
Lender · Bellevue WA & Orange County, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
There’s definitely a lot of money in Oakland county MI with Farmington hills, West Bloomfield, and Birmingham, MI all located there.
Our team routineLy comes out to the DTW market mainly for UWM one of our lending partners but we’ve grown quite fond of the area over the last couple of years. There is a lot of potential over there because RV or rent to price ratios are extremely good relative to our west coast markets we’re used to. The 1.00% rule there is the norm while a good deal might be considered 1.5-2.00x and you’ll need different metrics and strategies when buying there versus buying in Miami, FL or Seattle, WA.
On the scale of appreciation/cyclical , hybrid market/strategy, or cash flow/linear market I’d say that market is mostly Linear/cash flow.
What are you looking to accomplish in your investing?
Hi my name is Kevin and I am new to real estate investing, I am interested in meet up with same minded people who are interesting in investing in Oakland county real estate or other areas, I am in Farmington Hills /West Bloomfield area so lets get connected .
Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.
Lender · Bellevue WA & Orange County, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
There’s definitely a lot of money in Oakland county MI with Farmington hills, West Bloomfield, and Birmingham, MI all located there.
Our team routineLy comes out to the DTW market mainly for UWM one of our lending partners but we’ve grown quite fond of the area over the last couple of years. There is a lot of potential over there because RV or rent to price ratios are extremely good relative to our west coast markets we’re used to. The 1.00% rule there is the norm while a good deal might be considered 1.5-2.00x and you’ll need different metrics and strategies when buying there versus buying in Miami, FL or Seattle, WA.
On the scale of appreciation/cyclical , hybrid market/strategy, or cash flow/linear market I’d say that market is mostly Linear/cash flow.
What are you looking to accomplish in your investing?