Loveland Colorado Real Estate Meet up

Loveland Colorado Real Estate Meet up

Investor · Loveland colorado · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 5 votes

Is there demand for a new real estate meetup in Loveland, CO? 

2Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Loveland, CO · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 12 votes
3y

@Grant F.

Yes! I don’t know of any meetups in Loveland. I always have to go to Fort Collins or Denver.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Loveland, CO · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    @Grant F.

    Yes! I don’t know of any meetups in Loveland. I always have to go to Fort Collins or Denver.

  • Investor · Loveland colorado · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Yeah, I hear you. I think a Loveland specific group would be great. I just made one one on meetup.com. I set the first one for Wednesday (7/19) at 5:30pm at Backyard Tap. Hope to see you there!

    https://www.meetup.com/lovelan...

  • Investor · Windsor, CO · Member since 2011 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    there is a monthly get together in Windsor, badass real estate investors or something to that affect, worth checking out. I can't make it tonight but would like to join you guys in Loveland sometime as well.

  • Investor · Loveland colorado · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    @Nate Santillanes@Sara Mickelson

    I was able to make it to the BA real estate Windsor meet up last month, it was great. I won't be able to make the one next week. Just figured more meetups are a good thing!

  • Dan GuentherBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Longmont, CO · Member since 2019 · 548 posts · 271 votes
    3y

    Hey @Grant F. love the idea! I can't make it tonight but will try to get up there for the next one. 

    Not to steal your show here, but I've been hosting a meetup in Longmont for the last few years if you ever want to make it down that way! It's the last Thursday of every month at Oskar Blues Homemade Liquids and Solids. 

  • Investor · Loveland colorado · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    @Dan Guenther good to know, I won't be able to next week but I'll try to make it in August!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.