Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2023 · 79 posts · 47 votes
I've been looking into this company for a while now. Im curious to know if anyone has gotten any turnkey rentals from them and if so, how was the overall experience? Did the properties perform like you'd expected? Also curious about the quality of property management for those who invested out of state. Any feedback is welcomed and appreciated! Thanks!
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y
@Phil Avery Welcome! Great questions. This has been a topic that has been extensively discussed for many years now. You can search this in the forums or you can visit any one of these links below to help you get more information on your question. Feel free to reach out if I can assist in any way.
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y
@Phil Avery Welcome! Great questions. This has been a topic that has been extensively discussed for many years now. You can search this in the forums or you can visit any one of these links below to help you get more information on your question. Feel free to reach out if I can assist in any way.
I've been pouring through many of those links, watching Zach's videos on youtube, and had an initial consultation with RTR. I have other turnkey rentals and have not had the best experience (in Memphis with Mid South Home Buyers/Mid South Best Rentals). Based on the issues I've had, it sounds like RTR handles things quite well. I know you asked for real world experience, just thought I'd share what I do know. I'm looking to move forward with RTR.
Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
3y
I can offer some insights as you consider turnkey rentals. When investing, it's crucial to vet the company thoroughly. Here are key points to remember: Check their reputation, assess property performance, inquire about property management, ensure local market knowledge, seek transparency, confirm legal compliance, evaluate communication, and discuss your exit strategy. Join real estate forums for feedback. Due diligence is essential, and while past performance doesn't guarantee future results, it provides valuable insights. Feel free to reach out for assistance in navigating the Houston real estate market.
I've been pouring through many of those links, watching Zach's videos on youtube, and had an initial consultation with RTR. I have other turnkey rentals and have not had the best experience (in Memphis with Mid South Home Buyers/Mid South Best Rentals). Based on the issues I've had, it sounds like RTR handles things quite well. I know you asked for real world experience, just thought I'd share what I do know. I'm looking to move forward with RTR.
Much appreciated. Thanks for chiming in. Let us know how it goes!