Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes

Building a team?

Posted Feb 17 2024, 15:25

Thank you to everyone who responded to my last forum post, it was very informative and helpful! I was doing more research and looking for meet up groups in my area. I've seen others mention about building a team and I am wondering who would I need for my strategy. I'm still using the BRRRR method. Thank you everyone!

User Stats

Votes
Tehane Gallimore
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Winston Salem, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Winston Salem, NC
Replied Feb 17 2024, 15:36
Quote from @Dallas Sutton III:

Thank you to everyone who responded to my last forum post, it was very informative and helpful! I was doing more research and looking for meet up groups in my area. I've seen others mention about building a team and I am wondering who would I need for my strategy. I'm still using the BRRRR method. Thank you everyone!

If you are looking for an investor-friendly agent my team and I would love to help. I am an active investor and part of our service is providing guidance to our clients, helping to identify good deals and redflags for bad deals, we can help with deal analysis, and with recommending vendors and contractors as well. Feel free to reach out and we can connect. 

User Stats

Votes
AJ Exner
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Springfield, MO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Springfield, MO
Replied Feb 19 2024, 07:04
Quote from @Dallas Sutton III:

Hey Dallas,

I have a number of clients out in the Carolinas and would love to help you secure financing for future deals as you really get going, especially going into the spring. Building that team is going to be really helpful as you do.

Thank you and good luck!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes