Building a team?

Building a team?

Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Thank you to everyone who responded to my last forum post, it was very informative and helpful! I was doing more research and looking for meet up groups in my area. I've seen others mention about building a team and I am wondering who would I need for my strategy. I'm still using the BRRRR method. Thank you everyone!

0Reply
77 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tehane GallimoreBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2018 · 91 posts · 28 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dallas Sutton III:

    Thank you to everyone who responded to my last forum post, it was very informative and helpful! I was doing more research and looking for meet up groups in my area. I've seen others mention about building a team and I am wondering who would I need for my strategy. I'm still using the BRRRR method. Thank you everyone!

    If you are looking for an investor-friendly agent my team and I would love to help. I am an active investor and part of our service is providing guidance to our clients, helping to identify good deals and redflags for bad deals, we can help with deal analysis, and with recommending vendors and contractors as well. Feel free to reach out and we can connect. 

    Wayfinder Homes - An Investor-Friendly Brokerage Firm540 Reviews
  • AJ ExnerPro Member
    Lender · Springfield, MO · Member since 2023 · 652 posts · 315 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dallas Sutton III:

    Thank you to everyone who responded to my last forum post, it was very informative and helpful! I was doing more research and looking for meet up groups in my area. I've seen others mention about building a team and I am wondering who would I need for my strategy. I'm still using the BRRRR method. Thank you everyone!


    Hey Dallas,

    I have a number of clients out in the Carolinas and would love to help you secure financing for future deals as you really get going, especially going into the spring. Building that team is going to be really helpful as you do.

    Thank you and good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.