cash buyers for vacant land

cash buyers for vacant land

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 5 votes

I’m having a hard time finding cash buyers for land in Colorado, I have sellers wanting to sell but I can't get the deal closed because I have no buyers. I am a realtor and I am strongly against putting land on the market because land doesn't sell on the market. So how would I find cash buyers and serious people buyers?

0Reply
37 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2024 · 33 posts · 11 votes
    2y

    Hey Nathan, if you haven't yet, I would recommend posting in various investment Facebook groups in your area. This will help your lot gain more exposure and will hopefully help to procure you a buyer as well.

  • Preston DeanBusiness Member
    Realtor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2021 · 779 posts · 368 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nathan Lacey:

    I’m having a hard time finding cash buyers for land in Colorado, I have sellers wanting to sell but I can't get the deal closed because I have no buyers. I am a realtor and I am strongly against putting land on the market because land doesn't sell on the market. So how would I find cash buyers and serious people buyers?

     @Nathan Lacey

    If you don't already, utilize Facebook groups 

    Why cash only? I would open it up to traditional bank financing 

    or post here in the CLASSIFIED section 

    United Real Estate DFW Properties 565 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Canton, OH · Member since 2024 · 37 posts · 28 votes
    2y

    Hello Nathan.  There are lenders who will do vacant land. In my market it happens a lot.  Also, there are construction loans that pay for the entire build project including land.  They take a bit longer to close but they typically DO close.

    I think you might be limiting yourself too much by requiring cash only and not listing them on the MLS.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 831 posts · 577 votes
    2y

    Try finding an investor-friendly agent who may have cash buyers. 

  • Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 38 votes
    2y

    @Nathan Lacey Can your elaborate on what type of vacant land you're trying to sell? Size, proximity to town, etc.

    Different land types sell better in different channels.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.