Connecting with more investors and relators in Colorado

Connecting with more investors and relators in Colorado

Real Estate Agent · Aurora Colorado · Member since 2022 · 31 posts · 8 votes

Hi everyone!

I'm currently 17 years old in the Aurora/Denver area and will be getting my real estate license in July! I would love to meet up with investors and agents in person in my area to learn more about real estate and any advice they may have. How would I find meetups in my area? Thank y'all so much!

4Reply
18 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hey Elijah,

    Send me a DM. I can connect you with some contacts as I live in Colorado as well.

    Thank you.

  • Realtor · Erie · Member since 2022 · 194 posts · 88 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Elijah Quinones:

    Hi everyone!

    I'm currently 17 years old in the Aurora/Denver area and will be getting my real estate license in July! I would love to meet up with investors and agents in person in my area to learn more about real estate and any advice they may have. How would I find meetups in my area? Thank y'all so much!


     Hey Elijah! I'd be happy to connect! Do me a favor and look at your DM's

  • Real Estate Agent · Denver · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hey Elijah, I just got into the industry this year, would be happy to connect with you!

  • Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y

    Connect with Chantal Duame of Good Neighbor Realty. She has an investor-friendly brokerage in Denver that works with a lot of short-term rental investors.

  • Eric DeNardoPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Denver · Member since 2020 · 364 posts · 151 votes
    2y

    @Elijah Quinones,

    That's awesome! Also check out the various meetups on Facebook or meetup.com. There are a ton of investor and real estate events in Denver metro!

  • Chad RockeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2021 · 383 posts · 181 votes
    2y

    @Elijah Quinones

    Congrats on getting started. I am an investor friendly agent with 8 properties myself and doing str, medium term, long term and rent by the room strategies. I host a monthly meetup always the last Thursday of the month at zeppelin station in Denver. Next one is may 30th 6-8.

    Hope to see you there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Aurora Colorado · Member since 2022 · 31 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jonathan Greene:

    Connect with Chantal Duame of Good Neighbor Realty. She has an investor-friendly brokerage in Denver that works with a lot of short-term rental investors.


     Thank you so much! I'll be sure to contact her!

  • Real Estate Agent · Aurora Colorado · Member since 2022 · 31 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Eric DeNardo:

    @Elijah Quinones,

    That's awesome! Also check out the various meetups on Facebook or meetup.com. There are a ton of investor and real estate events in Denver metro!


     I'll definitely look for meet-ups on those apps, thank you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Aurora Colorado · Member since 2022 · 31 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chad Rocke:

    @Elijah Quinones

    Congrats on getting started. I am an investor friendly agent with 8 properties myself and doing str, medium term, long term and rent by the room strategies. I host a monthly meetup always the last Thursday of the month at zeppelin station in Denver. Next one is may 30th 6-8.

    Hope to see you there.


     Hi Chad! I'll see if I can make it on the 30th, thank you for letting me know!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.