New Member From California

New Member From California

Investor · Member since 2025 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hi all, 

I'm an investor from California looking to expand my network for investors, brokers, sellers, contractors, etc. I'm looking in the multifamily sector, preferably 25+ units. Currently, I'm looking into Texas and would like to connect with anyone from there. I look forward to meeting you all. Feel free to reply to this post or DM me if you're interested in connecting. 

Happy Holidays!

1Reply
95 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Philadelphia · Member since 2024 · 42 posts · 20 votes
    9mo

    Welcome, Aaron. I work primarily on value-add and development-oriented projects and have collaborated with teams across multiple markets. Texas has a lot of opportunity, but execution and local partners matter a lot at that scale. Happy to connect and compare notes—feel free to DM me.

  • Stacy RaskinBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 508 votes
    9mo

    Hi Aaron, welcome to the forums- I have over 25 years of experience in the CA market. Happy to connect. 

  • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Aaron Rodriguez:

    Hi all, 

    I'm an investor from California looking to expand my network for investors, brokers, sellers, contractors, etc. I'm looking in the multifamily sector, preferably 25+ units. Currently, I'm looking into Texas and would like to connect with anyone from there. I look forward to meeting you all. Feel free to reply to this post or DM me if you're interested in connecting. 

    Happy Holidays!

    Hi @Aaron Rodriguez:, are you a buyer or a wholesaler?


  • Inland Empire, CA · Member since 2017 · 151 posts · 79 votes
    9mo

    Hey@Aaron Rodriguez good to meet you. I'm based out of SoCal and my partners and I invest in DFW. Happy to connect. Send me a DM

  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    9mo

    Hi Aaron, Lets connect im an investor and loan broker in Houston TX, originally from CA

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.