Votes
Luis Roca
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
19 years old. where to start?

Luis Roca
  • Miami, FL
Posted Jun 20 2014, 13:12

Hello im Luis from Miami, Fl. I am 19 years old and in college. I am on my way on becoming a firemedic and should only have a couple years left in fire school and paramedic school. I am extremely interested in investing through the stock market and real estate but tend to lean towards real estate allot more. I would like some advice on where to start educating myself on the buisness of renting and selling but dont know where to start. I can never find enough information online and never feel like i have read valuable information. I would like some advice as far as where to start researching. As far as any books, blogs, forums, youtube channels people to look up to. Anything that will set goals and a path for me. I would like to see examples of how other people started off, especially with math and numbers to see what i am dealing with. I am living with my mom paying no rent so it will be easier for me to start saving up to start my buisness. I appreciate any answers and thank you for the help!

Loading replies...