I really would love some input on this topic.
You can find many ways to invest with little or no money
Here are some ways
1. Post online classifieds for buyers and sellers (craigslist, back page etc)
2. Make phone calls to sellers
3. Email sellers from various websites
4. Buy magnetic cars signs off of Ebay and place them on your car
(Park that car at Walmart :) TRAFFIC
5. Get biz cards and talk to 10 to 20 people daily
6. Get a large 50 x 50 thick cardboard sigh and stand on a busy internection with the words "We Buy Houses" along with a phone number
7. Go to walmart and put up flyers inside the store (ask first)
8. Drive your area find vacant fixer uppers and find the owners
and find the values of the property
9. Contact wholesalers and see how you can better help them move their deals
10. Build up your profile here on Bigger Pockets....
the list goes on and on. Take Action and you will find your way. Spend time here on Bigger Pockets, you will learn everything you need to know
Sit down and analyze ALL of your budget including if you have a significant other, kids, etc.
Look at your current debt and make a personal financial statement of assets and liabilities.
Cut out all things you think are a necessity but are really comfort things not needed. Take that money and apply to knock out your debt.
If after cutting everything out you are still in the hole each month to cover monthly obligations then look at getting a cheaper car, house etc. If after all that you are still struggling then you need to increase money earned at your job or go do something else.
Start saving small investments and watch them grow. If you want to live comfortably without sacrificing monthly and using up all your earned income where you can't invest it will be almost impossible to get ahead.
I looked at it as save in the beginning for a few years so you can enjoy your life for many years. Those who didn't sacrifice years ago that I saw having fun are now loaded to the gills in debt and almost going under. Now I am having the life I wanted for the long term.
No legal advice.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing