Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Jenny Pena
  • South Eastern, OK
Votes |
What an inspiring day... Just had to share....

Jenny Pena
  • South Eastern, OK
Posted Jan 4 2015, 18:01

So I secured a meeting with a seller today (my first)...  I spent a long time last night running the numbers.... again and again and again to make sure they were accurate....  so OF COURSE... I had questions.... lol

I spent my whole morning reading information I have gathered... did I miss something?

but, atlas, I called the seller, and he wants to meet to discuss his needs.  

I just needed an outlet to share.  (I'm a little proud of myself)

I also wanted to say thank you to @Brian Gibbons for making himself available to discuss some details and give some fabulous feedback & advice.  It was a pleasure to get to speak with you!

My head tends to go a little into overload when I try to pour to much info in, I tend to get all distracted with what feels like 1 million thoughts a minute...  And it usually shows in my notes, they tend to be a mess, but when I am able to focus and understand the information because of the way it is presented, I go into my "Focused Doodle" mode.... what can I say..... they say you can tell alot about a person by their Doodles right?..... I just had to post a picture side by side to show.....  

When I'm hearing noise/or regurgitated info.... and when the information is practical and fully explained!

My noise notes after talking with a quack attorney (on the left)

The notes from my conversion with Brian (on the right)!  Thank you so much offering me you time today!

AND ALWAYS MAKE NOTES!  even if you don't use them afterwards it has been theorized that writing creates muscle memory and helps you to retain information better!!  So I doodle! 

Loading replies...