What an inspiring day... Just had to share....

What an inspiring day... Just had to share....

South Eastern, OK · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 8 votes

So I secured a meeting with a seller today (my first)...  I spent a long time last night running the numbers.... again and again and again to make sure they were accurate....  so OF COURSE... I had questions.... lol

I spent my whole morning reading information I have gathered... did I miss something?

but, atlas, I called the seller, and he wants to meet to discuss his needs.  

I just needed an outlet to share.  (I'm a little proud of myself)

I also wanted to say thank you to @Brian Gibbons for making himself available to discuss some details and give some fabulous feedback & advice.  It was a pleasure to get to speak with you!

My head tends to go a little into overload when I try to pour to much info in, I tend to get all distracted with what feels like 1 million thoughts a minute...  And it usually shows in my notes, they tend to be a mess, but when I am able to focus and understand the information because of the way it is presented, I go into my "Focused Doodle" mode.... what can I say..... they say you can tell alot about a person by their Doodles right?..... I just had to post a picture side by side to show.....  

When I'm hearing noise/or regurgitated info.... and when the information is practical and fully explained!

My noise notes after talking with a quack attorney (on the left)

The notes from my conversion with Brian (on the right)!  Thank you so much offering me you time today!

AND ALWAYS MAKE NOTES!  even if you don't use them afterwards it has been theorized that writing creates muscle memory and helps you to retain information better!!  So I doodle! 

2Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
11y

free marketing done right is absolutely a must implement.  As is paid marketing.  

The problem isn't which is better.  That argument has been put to bed.  The question is whether or not they're implimented.  

congrats 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peoria, IL · Member since 2013 · 967 posts · 383 votes
    11y

    @Jenny Pena congrats on setting up the meeting.  When is it?  How did you find the sellers?

  • Investor · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Marketing for Sellers

    http://bundlr.com/b/marketing-home-sellers

    free marketing - expireds, listeds, fsbos, landlords, we buy houses no equity leads.

    paid marketing - @Michael Quarles 

    Dont be a one trick pony, look for a problem,  offer the seller a couple of solutions.

    2.5 hour free download https://www.dropbox.com/s/vdt9hntehp1jq4o/Negotiat...

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    free marketing done right is absolutely a must implement.  As is paid marketing.  

    The problem isn't which is better.  That argument has been put to bed.  The question is whether or not they're implimented.  

    congrats 

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 664 posts · 231 votes
    11y

    Great little post. Thanks for sharing it with us including your notes and best of luck with the seller.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.