• Wholesaler
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Direct Mail Campaign Plan & Results

Ana G.
  • Wholesaler
  • Miami, FL
Posted Feb 21 2015, 09:38
Hey BP'ers! I've been lurking for about 2 months now and can finally say I'm READY. Like OBSESSIVELY ready. I'm quitting my job in 30 days or less even if it means ZERO sleep and personal time. I'm committed and STARVING!! Here's my plan for massive action: -Mail 1,000 postcards saying that I buy houses to list of absentee/OO SFR who are 55+ that last purchased their home in year 1990 and older. Leads will go to PatLive who will screen for motivation and I call back with a general offer of 50% of ARV/Retail, schedule viewing date, and get the contract signed. -Mail 1,000 postcards to same criteria above (with fresh names, of course) but this postcard will quote a blind offer of 45% of ARV/Retail. "I would like to buy your house at XXX for $XXX CA$H. You won't have to pay closing costs, or any other nonsense fees. $XXX is net to you/$XXX is cash in YOUR pocket. If you are interested, please call me at ******. Because my funds are limited, this offer may only be available for a limited time and/but I am definitely willing to negotiate. I REALLY want that house. P.S. Please call." I will direct these calls to voicemail and anyone that calls/leaves a message I call back and go from there. I was thinking of split testing the voicemail to where half the postcards go to a long 2 minute detailed message, and the other half goes to a quick, short, more one-man-shop kind of thing like "Hey you've reached Ana. I'm sorry I missed your call. Please leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as possible. Thanks and have a good day!" On second thought, yes I will be split testing :). #marketingmaniac. I'm thinking this should be handwritten with a live stamp but my limited funds say print all the things! -I want to do that same thing with inheritance lists/probate lists but I'm having a hard time finding a credible source other than the county office which is horrifically time consuming with my full time job and now also my full time Real Estate Wholesaling Empire. I will be utilizing: findcompsnow.com for ARV/Retail. Podio for offer tracking, campaign reminders, campaign results tracking, and just basically one place to house all my CRM data. VA to compile blind offers and Mail Merge into podio and a csv document for campaigns. Vumber for multiple numbers forwarded to voicemail and PatLive. Either click2mail or yellowletters for postcards. Maybe both. I will be tracking my results and everything in this post. The first mailing will be to my second bullet point since I'm still waiting for PatLive to officially accept/set up my account ... Even though I've already been charged $105 for my month? ::side eye:: Not sure what's up with that but no sense in crying about the little dollars when I'm getting ready to help thousands of people in distressed situations and make TONS of money with my new system while I'm at it! Hehe :D Wish me luck!!

Loading replies...