Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Haitham Abbasi
  • Investor
  • Glendale, AZ
Votes |
I want to wholesale ... I dont know where to start. help!

Haitham Abbasi
  • Investor
  • Glendale, AZ
Posted Mar 24 2015, 20:21

Hello Friends,

I have searched, read multiple books , googled everything about wholesaling. Great strategy. period. 

The problem : I dont know where to start. please note. I do not have the cash. And need to finance on deals. 

I have read books that say that you need to find a real estate agent first, some say that you don't. Some say get buyers list first ... (which i do not know how to get the list). Some say know the market and where to advertise to invest ( I mean WHERE ? I am new and barely know whats across the city when it come to price ranges, and neighborhoods). 

Also some say get on Craigslist and post that you buy houses cash.

What I have done so far. 

- Bought business cards 

- Submitted ads on Craigslist yet no deals come through. And those who call me are not even motivated.

- Tried calling real estate agents, and they wont return my calls because (although I don't tell them) they sense that i dont have the cash... 

- Went to the court house (Phoenix Arizona) the court does not provide a list of people that are going in pre-foreclosure.

- made reward flyers. 

I am so lost that I do not what else to do. and where to start. I wont give up. But i need a system that works. Because my system of things that I have done has gotten me nowhere. 

I appreciate your answers my friends . And I hope this question benefits others as well .

Thank you

Haitham Abbasi

Loading replies...