Money to invest in California

Money to invest in California

Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, BC · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote

Hi Everyone,

I have some money to invest (approximately 100k, but could invest more if the opportunity is right) in Northern California.  

I have never invested in real estate before, but I am very interested in it. I am a fairly hard worker/go-getter, but I do have a full-time W2 job. Where do you guys suggest I start?

Thanks in advance! 

0Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
11y

@Zo A.  start by not telling the world that you have cash..

If your accredited check with realty shares in SF and try a few of their debt deals that will get you into the game as a short term lender...

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, BC · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Ideas?

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    11y

    @Zo A.  start by not telling the world that you have cash..

    If your accredited check with realty shares in SF and try a few of their debt deals that will get you into the game as a short term lender...

  • Specialist · Northern CA · Member since 2014 · 154 posts · 57 votes
    10y

    Also a local CA investor/general contractor currently investing in Northern CA. Sonoma, Mendocino, Sonoma, Butte, Sacramento Counties. You can find good cash flow deals with great appreciation compared to other states. Many properties selling under 100k and renting for 1k.

    Feel free to reach out

  • Investor · Tracy, CA · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Hi Zo, I live in mountain house, next door. Give me a call and we can chat about various local options and maybe meet up to talk about working together. Doug 2099816806
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.