Looking for a mentor

4 Replies

HI ,

I am new investor and looking for a mentor.

I want to invest in rentals. Looking to get 10 properties within 2 years

Is that possible ?

My location is in Georgia

thanks

@Jimmy Castillo welcome to Bigger Pockets.  I suggest if  you want to find a mentor you offer something in return.   The idea of helping people out does not bother most but to be a mentor requires more and most will likely not want to take on that obligation unless you can offer to assist in some way.  

I agree with Shawn, most investors who are successful are pretty busy people. I would suggest with reading some books first so you learn exactly what it is you want to do with RE. It's not all rainbows and lollipops like the "gurus" tell you it is. Good Luck

I totally agree. any  investor that would like to mentor me. contact me so we can talk about how i would help them in return. 

thanks 

Yes you can certainly get 10 properties in 2 years. But that is an aggressive goal for a new investor. Obviously how hard it is will depend on your resources (Knowledge, cash, access to funding etc)

Also consider why 10 properties? It is as important to do really good deals as it is to hit a specific number.

Medium crab1 copyNed Carey, Crab Properties LLC | http://baltimorerealestateinvestingblog.com/

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you