Columbus, Ohio

32 Replies

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now
Originally posted by @Nancy Brook :

Hi @Ryan Hand

Welcome to BP. If you are looking to buy through a realtor, I recommend Donny Thompson with ERA realty. He is a property manager and can steer you to rentals that will be good buys.

If you are interested in turnkey, which is a great way to go when you start, I recommend American Wealth Builders. I've bought two hassle free properties through them.

Message me if you need contact info.

Good luck with everything!

Hello Nancy,  I just found this post and your comment on American Wealth Builders.  It's been a year since you wrote this post and I would be interested in hearing about your experience with them in the last year.  I am researching OH as an option for out of state investing and I have been researching turnkey providers for a while.  You post got my attention, I visited their website and liked what I saw.  I plan to schedule a call with them but I would be interested in hearing about your experience. Thank you.

I have invested in properties in Columbus for last 10 years most recently here are 2 deals for single family I bought

311 Webster park ave (Clintonville ) purchased for 172k + 10 k improvements - rents 1650 , appreciated to 260-300k now - it's been 9 months . (It's a 3/1)

7321 bride water (43235) it's a 3/2 as well 9 months old - 1000$ cleanup, rents for 1350. Appreciated to 140-ish...

These are good zip codes - very good cap/returns IMO

Shay

Hey Ryan, I'm a local Agent here in Columbus and would like to connect and see if we can find your next investment property. I've got a client closing on two investment properties this month in Columbus (Off Campus) generating cash flow immediately.         

Look forward to hearing from you 

Andrew     

Originally posted by @Matt Stewart :

Hey Ryan, I've been rehabbing and selling in Columbus for the past 8 years.  Feel free to reach out if there's anything I can help with.

HI, Matt, we are investors from Western Canada (Calgary, Alberta). Interested to invest in Columbus Ohio, what is the best way to get in touch with you to ask a few questions about the market in Columbus? Thanks, Veronica Pepin

Maybe Peter and David both see it significantly different than I do,  but for me sub 40k properties are doable..... If you buy a bunch and have a model only for those in mind. Certainly not a traditional approach but in my eyes there's still money to be made,  but you would need to start off with alot,  and by alot I mean enough to buy 10 to 20 in order to cost average. 

Originally posted by @Account Closed :
Originally posted by @Matt Stewart:

Hey Ryan, I've been rehabbing and selling in Columbus for the past 8 years.  Feel free to reach out if there's anything I can help with.

HI, Matt, we are investors from Western Canada (Calgary, Alberta). Interested to invest in Columbus Ohio, what is the best way to get in touch with you to ask a few questions about the market in Columbus? Thanks, Veronica Pepin

Hi Veronica, I'm also here in Columbus if there is anything I can do to help you in your property investing please let me know. 

@Dustin Faeth I'm in Blacklick/Reynoldsburg area in Columbus. I've been looking For the past month for a small rehab and rental in Columbus.

Any suggestions where to focus my search? My budget is up to 165k for single family. I could partner on a multi family if I found something. I've been looking in Grove City mainly bc the cheaper homes and the growing school district.

My realtor isn't much help, and just gives me the mLS and leaves it up to me to find something.