Kansas City and Memphis investors

Kansas City and Memphis investors

Registered Nurse (ICU) · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 496 posts · 332 votes
I am looking to network with fairly new investors in Kansas City and Memphis. All the people I know are generally in Indy and I would like to hear other experiences in other markets.
0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Lenexa, KS · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 14 votes
10y

I have 6 properties in Kansas City and going to Memphis in early May to look at some properties there. Send me a PM and we can chat. I have lived in KC for over 10 years and know the area well.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    @Account Closed I can put you in touch with some of my Kansas City investors on here if you'd like.

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 68 posts · 16 votes
    11y

    Joel, 

    I have investments in KC. Happy to chat with you about my experience. 

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    I have only one property in memphis and 3 months along everything was going well until this past month when the husband lost his job and they moved out breaking their 2 year lease.  Now the management company is charging me 2K to rent ready the place.  Many of the items were suppose to have been fixed by the contractor doing the re-hab.  It has made me very gun shy to purchase more.  We will see how it goes from here.  Make sure you get pictures of the fixes...my lesson learned.  Other than that I may have just been unlucky!

  • Lenexa, KS · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    I have 6 properties in Kansas City and going to Memphis in early May to look at some properties there. Send me a PM and we can chat. I have lived in KC for over 10 years and know the area well.

  • Investor · Shawnee Mission, KS · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    I've got five duplexes in KCK and always glad to chat. Let me know if you have questions b
  • Real Estate Services · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 57 votes
    10y

    I know Kansas City very well.  Feel free to message me. 

    Jason

  • Douglas SkipworthBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Investor's Guide to Memphis Real Estate
    View Page
  • Lenexa, KS · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    I have 6 properties in Kansas City and going to Memphis in early May to look at some properties there. Send me a PM and we can chat. I have lived in KC for over 10 years and know the area well.

  • Property Management · Memphis, TN · Member since 2009 · 667 posts · 362 votes
    10y

    A repeat of what Douglas said, it's a nice audience of Memphis members on here that will be happy to network with you. 

  • Logistics Manager · Cordova, TN · Member since 2014 · 157 posts · 32 votes
    10y
    Joey Noel hi there ! Question, what's your reason for looking for a newbie ? And what type of investing are you interested in doing here ?
  • Registered Nurse (ICU) · San Jose, CA · Member since 2014 · 496 posts · 332 votes
    10y

    @Jimmy Warr

    I made that post over 8 months ago.  I was just looking for other newbies to talk shop with.  

  • Logistics Manager · Cordova, TN · Member since 2014 · 157 posts · 32 votes
    10y

    lol! That's AWSOME. Are you still considering yourself a newbie ?

    I myself is still new, In fact I just lost on my very first deal, due to the appraisal,which was a great thing for me .

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.