• Northern Virginia
Votes |
Buy and Hold Newbie Accountability Group

Todd Krzeminski
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Northern Virginia
Posted Feb 13 2016, 16:57

Hey everyone!

I’ve been a lurker on BP for several months and decided it’s time to get serious. I’m a 39 year old software engineer from Northern Virginia. I’m new to investing, although my wife and I had a rental condo back in 2005-2006, a former primary residence -- so we have brief landlording experience. We’re extremely excited and motivated to get started in real estate investing in earnest. I’ve read several books, listened to many podcasts and read lots of articles

My wife @Amy Krz and I have a short term goal of getting an out-of-state Turnkey property under contract by the end of May. We’ve already contacted several turnkey providers, and have been preapproved for a loan.

I'm looking for other buy and hold newbies that are interested in holding each other accountable in achieving our real estate goals. My thought is a group (or even an individual) that can push one another, act as a sounding board, provide referrals, funding ideas and expand our REI knowledge as we go would be a valuable resource to have during our journey to financial independence. I'm not looking for partnerships, although perhaps that's an option down the line.

I’m not really sure of the logistics — perhaps just email threads, chat sessions, Skype calls, in-person coffee meetings, etc. Those details can be worked out.

Anyone have interest in something like this? I’m looking for people ready to take action! PM me or reply if you are!!

Loading replies...