Favorite Podcast for starters

Favorite Podcast for starters

Real Estate Investor · Newark, DE · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
Hello Everyone, I am going through the podcasts and find them really informative. I am curious as to which specific podcast did you really find helpful or interesting. Just looking for people's opinions . Thanks in advance!
2Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Metra UlloaPro Member
Rental Property Investor · N. CA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 23 votes
9y
I few I listen too: Jason Hartman - Creating Wealth RE Investing Keith Weinhold - Get Rich Eduction Marco S. - Passive RE Investing
See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper · Grants Pass, OR · Member since 2017 · 52 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    Bigger Pockets - of course this one is on the list. They are awesome and have tons of information packed into each show.

    Flipping Junkie - This guy has been at the flipping game for a long time and has tons of good advice.

    The Property Podcast - These guys are from England but have good ideas and interesting contact.

  • Real Estate Investor · Newark, DE · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Thanks alot. I will definitely check these out
  • Real Estate Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2010 · 328 posts · 182 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed I have a section of the Flipping Junkie podcast where I start with motivational/mindset/foundation for getting into flipping and then progress into how to fund deals, find deals, analyze deals, etc.  It's a great series of episodes that puts the education into a great order to learn the basics and even advanced strategies.  

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Paul, MN · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Bigger pockets

    Best Ever Real estate investing advice

    Lifetime cash flow

    Wheelbarrow profits - for multi family 

    Pillars of wealth Creation (coming soon)

  • Metra UlloaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · N. CA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 23 votes
    9y
    I few I listen too: Jason Hartman - Creating Wealth RE Investing Keith Weinhold - Get Rich Eduction Marco S. - Passive RE Investing
  • Financial Advisor · Cascais, Lisboa · Member since 2015 · 199 posts · 83 votes
    9y
    The Greatest Investors Podcast. You have Billionaires in there. It specializes on Out Of State and Out Of Country Investing
  • Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
    9y

    @Metra Ulloa -- glad you enjoy my Passive Real Estate Investing podcast.  I enjoy doing it for everyone. 

    Continued success!

  • Amy KendallBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Lehi, UT · Member since 2016 · 397 posts · 318 votes
    9y

    Once you get through all the BP podcasts, definitely check out the Passive Real Estate Investing podcast!  I also enjoy the Rental Income podcast.

  • Rental Property Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2012 · 314 posts · 146 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Metra Ulloa - I happy you like The Creating Wealth Podcast, lot's more to come. 

  • JD MartinBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Rock Star Extraordinaire · Northeast, TN · Member since 2015 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
    9y

    Are you talking about specific BP podcasts? Some of my recent favorites:

    Austin Freuchting

    @Ryan Murdock

    @Jay Hinrichs

    Joe Fairless

    @Scott Trench

    Justin Stamper

    @Steve Garner are some of them that I've heard recently that I really enjoyed. But I haven't heard any yet that I really disliked - I learn something from all of them. 

    Skyline Properties
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.