Listening to Audio from the 2012 Bigger Pockets Conference

Listening to Audio from the 2012 Bigger Pockets Conference

Real Estate Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 35 votes

During the weekly webinar, @Brandon Turner affords new pro members the opportunity to download audio from the 2012 Bigger Pockets Conference. After a year and a half as a pro member, I just started listening to this series of recordings.

Because the playlist dowload is organized alphabetically, I presume the tracks are not in their original order.

Curious to know what some of my fellow Bigger Pockets people have appreciated about the series, I thought I would reach out to you all here. My questions are as follows:

First, for those of you who have listened to these recordings, which track [or speaker(s)] stood out the most?

Second, what was the most valuable thing you learned from listening to this content?

Third, does anyone know of supplemental resources that can help me navigate the audio (i.e.: a digital program, or agenda PDF or other kind of document)?

Thanks, in advance, for any and all responses.

Cheryl

0Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael S.Pro Member
Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y

@Kyle Hebert

You can download the 2012 Conference Audio here https://www.biggerpockets.com/promotions

BiggerPockets
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Keene, NH · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Cheryl Crockett I'm actually looking for the BP 2019 conference audio when I came across your post. Do you have a link to the 2012 audio?

    I believe that 2019 BPCON was promised to Pro members in a recent webinar - I'll continue hunting for this as well.

    Best,

  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Kyle Hebert

    You can download the 2012 Conference Audio here https://www.biggerpockets.com/promotions

    BiggerPockets
  • Rental Property Investor · Keene, NH · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Thank you kindly, @Michael S.!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.