How do I find the property owner in CA?

4 Replies

There is a house down the street I am interested in that is currently being rented out. How do I find out the contact info of the owner? The official Orange County website does not have personal information on it. Thanks for any help!

I signed up for the site https://usrealtyrecords.com/ which will give you the owners name, and mailing address.  Sometimes it will give a contact number as well.  Let me know how it works for you.  It's great when you are doing drive for dollars and creating mailings.

Kelvin Craver and Russell Grogan 

Thanks for the link. I just paid the 1.25 to view the property report and now need to pay another 4.95 to view the owners contact info. The site felt like it was trying to trick you out of more money if you aren’t careful what buttons you are clicking. But it is better than nothing. I’m surprised there aren’t other options online. Thanks again.

Some counties give you info from the tax records. But I haven’t found other means to get all info at one place. On the US Realty site I signed up for the subscription. It’s worth it for me because we are actively engaging owners.

@Desmond Price find yourself a local real estate agent that has access to all this information.  Everyone knows one...

Good investing...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.