What is the best CRM on the market?

4 Replies

I currently have realeflow and am thinking about using REI Black book. Which is the best? Is there a more dominate CRM on the market?

As a company we use SalesForce for all our data. It has a CRM function that is beyond anything we could ever need/want... ifs also expensive. But worth every penny.

Try www.lessannoyingcrm.com Yes, it has a funny name, but the functionality is amazing.

There is a short video overview on the home page that give you a good idea of what it can do.  Plus they give you a free FULL use trial for 30 days.  Then it's just $10 per month...totally affordable.

My favorite feature is the fact that they assign an email to my CRM so that I can BCC it when communicating with contacts, and the CRM will automatically populate the communication into that person's contact file, updating my CRM for that contact.  Brilliant.

BTW, I receive no comp, and am not affiliated with them in any way.  Just a happy user.

I use podio. I have an I.T guy who’s really cheap for pricing and does an amazing job.

What are you trying to accomplish with your CRM? I used to work with a systems integrator specializing in enterprise CRM implementations.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.