Any great real estate groups located in the Sacramento area?

11 Replies

I'm somewhat new to the Sacramento area. I have investment property and looking for a reputable real estate investor group in the Sacramento or surrounding areas. Know of any? 

Hey Kevin, Have you tried Meetup? I am a new investor and moving to the Sacramento Area. I am in the process of learning the area and meeting Investor. I have signed up my email for many groups. Email me, and I will forward info to you.

Try out the Meet up app. It gives you many options and you can just read through the Meeting groups profile to see if they are gurus or if they are real investors you can learn from.

Account Closed

Yes I'm investing in the Sacramento area as well as Placer county. I'm a realtor with New Vision realty with offices in Folsom and Roseville.

My thoughts on Natomas? To me, I've always considered it N. Sacramento as whenever a resident in that area needs police assistance Sacramento P.D. responds. 

Hi All - I’m new to BP and have a SFH in the Natomas for the last 12 years . I noticed there aren’t any MFH unless you are nearer to downtown. Any input on this ?

Originally posted by @Milo Jocson :

Hi All - I'm new to BP and have a SFH in the Natomas for the last 12 years . I noticed there aren't any MFH unless you are nearer to downtown. Any input on this ?

Hi Milo and welcome to BP.  Natomas definitely has multi-family properties, from duplexes all the way up to some of the largest apartment complexes in the city. 

I run the REI group in Roseville that people are talking about on this thread. You can look it up on my profile :-). We have 1400 members and I teach primary flipping, Wholetailing and wholesaling strategies. Always well over 100 people at each event and lots of BP members attend.