Looking for Maryland broker that specializes on investments

6 Replies

Hello,

I recently received the MD Real Estate Salesperson license. I want to work with investors and learn as much as I can; in the long run invest myself. I would like to work with investors who do fix/flips, buy and hold (multifamily properties).

Could you suggest a broker who specializes on this type of investment properties?

My goal is to learn about real estate investments and invest in the future.

I talked to someone from one of the Keller Williams locations and he said they mostly work with residential properties not necessarily for investors but he said he had a few agents who did that. He said they could train me for it if that’s what I wanted to focus on. I was just wondering what’s best: to affiliate with a monster like Keller Williams or a small broker who might not be as reputable but focuses on investment properties? Taking into consideration I want to focus on investment properties and invest in the future.

I’d appreciate your input!

Best regards,

Isabel

Updated about 3 years ago

Which Maryland broker that focuses on residential property investments do you recommend?

Thank you so much for replying to my post Stephanie!

I was gravitating toward Keller Williams because they offer training and they are an established/well known broker; I want to focus on investement properties though. They said they could help me focus on that although is not their main focus I guess.

What do you suggest? Is there a broker you recommend? What do you think about Keller Williams?

What does BP stand for? 🤔

Best regards,
Isabel

Originally posted by @Stephanie P. :

PM me for referral.  BP police won't allow details outside the marketplace.

Stephanie

@Isabel Camero

You can make brokerage recommendations, you just can not reccomend yourself or your own company. Self promotion is what we try to keep under control.

@Russell Brazil

Thanks Russell. 

I wasn't recommending myself, but Christian Anderson from Exit Realty.  He's the number one recruiter of agents in the country, works right here in the DMV and is very active with investors.  I think I put his phone number in the thread and that what caused my screen to turn red.

@Isabel Camero

Welcome to Biggerpockets (BP) and to real estate investing.   Best of luck to you.  Shoot me a private message (PM) and I'll be glad to give you Chris's information

If you reply use the @ sign in front of my name so the system will send me a message.

Thanks

Stephanie

Originally posted by @Stephanie P. :

@Russell Brazil

Thanks Russell. 

I wasn't recommending myself, but Christian Anderson from Exit Realty.  He's the number one recruiter of agents in the country, works right here in the DMV and is very active with investors.  I think I put his phone number in the thread and that what caused my screen to turn red.

@Isabel Camero

Welcome to Biggerpockets (BP) and to real estate investing.   Best of luck to you.  Shoot me a private message (PM) and I'll be glad to give you Chris's information

If you reply use the @ sign in front of my name so the system will send me a message.

Thanks

Stephanie

Phone numbers and email adresses we try to keep oit of the forums.