Does anyone need help in Palm Beach County?

Does anyone need help in Palm Beach County?

west palm beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Hi there!

I live in West Palm and I’m in the process of putting together my first deal! I have been sponging up as much information as I can from the podcasts and finishing about a book a week, Unfortunately I haven’t been able to make it to any of the networking or meet-ups as of yet (because of my job). Just putting the word out to help out any investor that needs it in the area and to get some first hand experience! 

Ben

0Reply
106 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 36 votes
8y

Let's get some keywords going here. 

Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, Tequesta, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, Loxahatchee

Anyone interested in an informal meet-up to discuss strategies for the north-central Palm Beach County area?

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 184 votes
    8y

    Keep me in the loop as well.  I have tried to make the Delray meet up but it's always on a Saturday.  Unfortunately I only work on Saturday and Sunday each week so never was able to.  Interested if on a weekday.  I am off all week every week.   

  • Rental Property Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    @Tim L.- absolutely. Have you guys gotten together yet? I’ve worked for 10 years managing other people’s large portfolios but just starting to do my own thing now and would love to connect.
  • Illustrator/business coach · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Ben Slayen @Brian Garrett @Donavon Davies @Nicholas White I'd be interested in joining this local meet up and open to joint venture on a multi with some local investors.

    Let me know.

  • Realtor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Ben Slayen Hey Ben I would love to get some hands on experience if you got the time. I’m located in West Palm Beach

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I went to the Delray meetup last Saturday and thought it was great. I live in West Palm Beach so I'd be interested in attending a local meetup here as well. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.