Does anyone need help in Palm Beach County?

27 Replies

Hi there!

I live in West Palm and I’m in the process of putting together my first deal! I have been sponging up as much information as I can from the podcasts and finishing about a book a week, Unfortunately I haven’t been able to make it to any of the networking or meet-ups as of yet (because of my job). Just putting the word out to help out any investor that needs it in the area and to get some first hand experience! 

Ben

Hey Ben welcome to BP feel free to reach out anytime!

@Ben Slayen would you mind sharing details?  I lived in WPB for a while, grew up in FL, and looking to invest in that area.  Seattle, WA has become too expensive for me at the moment.  

@Karl Krauskopf

I just rented my condo out, and I’m looking to House hack with my girlfriend and rent her condo out as well. In the process of finding the right place, feel free to message me If you want to chat about it!

Im here in WPB too, lets connect. Im looking at multifamily buy and holds.

Im not, but I take every excuse to head out there.

B/C class, 8+ units, but ideally around 10+. Mom and pop value adds.

Originally posted by @Donavon Davies :

B/C class, 8+ units, but ideally around 10+. Mom and pop value adds.

Cool I'm also looking for value add B/C class deals but have been focused on smaller 2-4 unit.

lets connect and see i we can make something happen

I hoping to start making the one that @Jon Huber hosts in Deerfeild again next month. Its a far for me though, so if you want to try something closer we can. 

@Ben Slayen @Brian Garrett @Donavon Davies if you guys throw together a WPB meet up, let me know. I've been meaning to get to the Delray one too, but the timing has never worked out.

sounds good. Im for that.  

@Donavon Davies @Tim L.  Me too, I haven’t been able to make it to the Delray or Deerfield meetings, is there anyone else in west palm area that would be interested in a meetup?

Let's get some keywords going here. 

Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, Tequesta, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, Loxahatchee

Anyone interested in an informal meet-up to discuss strategies for the north-central Palm Beach County area?

@Tim L.  delray meetup has been a good one, bunch of investors of all experience sharing experiences and knowledge.   Next one is May 12th I believe.

Please count me in as well

I'm starting an informal meetup in Palm Beach Gardens: https://www.meetup.com/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup

Let me know if you end up meeting up. I’ll try to make it.

I’m interested in attending a WPB meetup I’m also in the area and hv seeking to connect with investors nearby

@Tim L. @Ben Slayen I am also interested in attending a West Palm Beach meet up. 

The meetings in Delray have been great so far. 

Oscar Jacome

Count me in on the West Palm get together. Ive been going to DelRay as well - its a great group down there

Originally posted by @Steve Cavanaugh :

I'm starting an informal meetup in Palm Beach Gardens: https://www.meetup.com/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup

I just joined the meetup through that link. Set the date, seems like we have some interest here on the thread. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here