Does anyone need help in Palm Beach County?

Does anyone need help in Palm Beach County?

west palm beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Hi there!

I live in West Palm and I’m in the process of putting together my first deal! I have been sponging up as much information as I can from the podcasts and finishing about a book a week, Unfortunately I haven’t been able to make it to any of the networking or meet-ups as of yet (because of my job). Just putting the word out to help out any investor that needs it in the area and to get some first hand experience! 

Ben

0Reply
60 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 36 votes
8y

Let's get some keywords going here. 

Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, Tequesta, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, Loxahatchee

Anyone interested in an informal meet-up to discuss strategies for the north-central Palm Beach County area?

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Hey Ben welcome to BP feel free to reach out anytime!

  • Developer · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 90 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    @Ben Slayen would you mind sharing details?  I lived in WPB for a while, grew up in FL, and looking to invest in that area.  Seattle, WA has become too expensive for me at the moment.  

  • west palm beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Karl Krauskopf

    I just rented my condo out, and I’m looking to House hack with my girlfriend and rent her condo out as well. In the process of finding the right place, feel free to message me If you want to chat about it!

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    8y
    Im here in WPB too, lets connect. Im looking at multifamily buy and holds.
  • west palm beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Donavon Davies sounds good - I would be happy to chat. Are you near downtown WPB?

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    8y
    Im not, but I take every excuse to head out there.
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Donavon Davies What size multi's are you looking for and what neighborhood class?

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    8y
    B/C class, 8+ units, but ideally around 10+. Mom and pop value adds.
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Donavon Davies:

    B/C class, 8+ units, but ideally around 10+. Mom and pop value adds.

    Cool I'm also looking for value add B/C class deals but have been focused on smaller 2-4 unit.

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    lets connect and see i we can make something happen

  • west palm beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Donavon Davies and @Brian Garrett would you guys be up for meeting sometime soon?

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    I hoping to start making the one that @Jon Huber hosts in Deerfeild again next month. Its a far for me though, so if you want to try something closer we can. 

  • Realtor · Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    @Ben Slayen @Brian Garrett @Donavon Davies if you guys throw together a WPB meet up, let me know. I've been meaning to get to the Delray one too, but the timing has never worked out.

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    sounds good. Im for that.  

  • west palm beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Donavon Davies @Tim L. Me too, I haven’t been able to make it to the Delray or Deerfield meetings, is there anyone else in west palm area that would be interested in a meetup?

  • Realtor · Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 36 votes
    8y

    Let's get some keywords going here. 

    Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, Tequesta, Riviera Beach, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, Loxahatchee

    Anyone interested in an informal meet-up to discuss strategies for the north-central Palm Beach County area?

  • Rental Property Investor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 273 posts · 197 votes
    8y

    @Tim L. delray meetup has been a good one, bunch of investors of all experience sharing experiences and knowledge.   Next one is May 12th I believe.

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 94 posts · 32 votes
    8y
    Please count me in as well
  • Investor · White Plains, MD · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    I'm starting an informal meetup in Palm Beach Gardens: https://www.meetup.com/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup

  • Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    Let me know if you end up meeting up. I’ll try to make it.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA & S. FL · Member since 2009 · 115 posts · 16 votes
    8y
    I’m interested in attending a WPB meetup I’m also in the area and hv seeking to connect with investors nearby
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    @Tim L. @Ben Slayen I am also interested in attending a West Palm Beach meet up. 

    The meetings in Delray have been great so far. 

    Oscar Jacome

  • Jupiter, FL · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Count me in on the West Palm get together. Ive been going to DelRay as well - its a great group down there

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 15 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Steve Cavanaugh:

    I'm starting an informal meetup in Palm Beach Gardens: https://www.meetup.com/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup

     I just joined the meetup through that link. Set the date, seems like we have some interest here on the thread. 

  • west palm beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Steve Cavanaugh I joined the group as well, would there be some interest in making a meetup soon? I’d be happy to help organize

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.