Looking for a realtor

Looking for a realtor

Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 3 votes

 Does anybody know of any local realtors that work around Azle, Rhône, or Roanoke Texas that could help me in the search of my first single family home. I am focusing on a USDA loan, and need somewhere classified as rural by USDA standards. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1Reply
20 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tyler HodgsonBusiness Member
    Investor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 192 votes
    8y

    USDA is a great option for your first single family primary residence. Make sure you check the map and income limits! 

    https://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do;jsessionid=ILzXPN0KiWOShJOKvJWdOXHW

    I’d definitely recommend @Kenneth McKeown for helping you find a good property 

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Thank for the advice on caution. I’ll check out Kenneth and see if he’s a good fit for my family’s needs. Thank you.

  • Lender · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 241 posts · 98 votes
    8y

    @David Ray  I have done several deals with Terry Beck.  He works the FW area.  Hard working and very nice.  He is not on BP, but I sent him this link.  Hopefully you can meet.  

  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Thank you for the referral. I look forward to speaking with him later to see if he is a good fit for my family. Every effort made to help is definitely appreciated by me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.