BIGGER POCKETS MEET UP

BIGGER POCKETS MEET UP

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Are there any BIGGER POCKETS Meet ups in Charlotte? Would like to get to know local investors and join a group.

0Reply
95 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris T.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
8y

I'm happy to post an Event for this (as I think you have to be a Plus or Pro Member).  In an effort to get the word out, how does next Tuesday (July 3rd) @ Resident Culture Brewery sound?  That gives everyone a week and is a fairly central location.  If that sounds good I'll go ahead and make the post.

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Not that I know of
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Let's just start one, then!  @manning

    @Manning Watkins and @Jessica Brewster are you in?

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    FYI, i did find this one.

    https://www.meetup.com/Hobby-Millionaire-Real-Estate-Investing/

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Absolutely. I'm new to the game and would love to be around like minded individuals who knows what they are doing.

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    I’m in Charlotte and my husband and I would love to meet up. What area are you in? Let’s find something central for everyone. I’m just north of Matthews so most everything is 15-20 minutes.
  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    8y

    We used to have a regular monthly Charlotte Bigger Pockets Meetup but it obviously hasn't happened in a while.  

    I would be interested in joining up as well if we can get one started again. 

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    I would like to see a Bigger Pockets group. Would be happy to attend. Not really fond of the established REIA locally.
  • Levi BennettPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 248 votes
    8y

    There are several real estate investment meetups, none are themed or geared for bigger pockets people. I'm going to one tonight: https://www.meetup.com/Charlotte-Real-Estate-Deal-Maker-Sessions/

  • Levi BennettPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 248 votes
    8y

    Also, I know Ronald Logan on BP is starting a new meetup in Mooresville. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 25 votes
    8y

    A Bigger Pockets tailored Meet Up would awesome! I will keep an eye on this post so I can attend.

    I work in the South Park area but live in the North Charlotte area, so I am pretty open to go anywhere in the Greater Charlotte area.

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 40 votes
    8y

    I think this is a great idea! I'll keep my eye on this post if anything develops. A central location would be convenient, maybe hickory tavern Metropolitan? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 6 votes
    8y
    Hickory tavern would be great or I initially thought Resident Culture Brewery in Plaza Midwood. My husband and I are free this coming Monday if that works for anyone else. If that’s too soon, my schedule is pretty flexible and we can plan a few weeks out. Thoughts everyone?
  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    8y

    A place like Resident Culture Brewery sounds good to me.  Might allow for a little more flexibility to stand up and talk with others and avoid the trap of sitting at a table and never getting to talk to those at the other end.  Unfortunately it looks as though Mondays are the only day they are closed.  

    I know NoDa Brewery up on N Tryon is large, has plenty of parking, and is open on Mondays as another option.

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Im good for any location.  I do have a friend that manages a meeting space in downtown Matthews if we find the bar scene to be too loud.

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Sounds like a great idea and I’d be interested as well.  I’m new to bigger pockets and would be interesting in networking with like-minded investors.  Everything that I’ve seen in meet up seems to be seminar or sales pitch related.  Thanks for keeping me in mind if this happens.  Thanks, Paul 

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Looks like my first post took off can anyone organize a group meet up? Would love to attend.

  • Levi BennettPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 248 votes
    8y

    Man this needs to happen. I'd be willing to set something up if nobody else does. I'm headed out to a meeting most of the day, but if nobody puts anything together by tonight I'll try and put something together on meetup.com and make a facebook group later tonight or tomorrow. 

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    8y

    I'm happy to post an Event for this (as I think you have to be a Plus or Pro Member).  In an effort to get the word out, how does next Tuesday (July 3rd) @ Resident Culture Brewery sound?  That gives everyone a week and is a fairly central location.  If that sounds good I'll go ahead and make the post.

  • Property Manager · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    8y
    I would be open to having a meet up as well. We use to have a bigger pockets meet up but it’s been a year since we’ve had the last one.
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 15 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Chris T.:

    I'm happy to post an Event for this (as I think you have to be a Plus or Pro Member).  In an effort to get the word out, how does next Tuesday (July 3rd) @ Resident Culture Brewery sound?  That gives everyone a week and is a fairly central location.  If that sounds good I'll go ahead and make the post.

     Works for me, Chris. Im in.

  • Levi BennettPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 248 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Chris T. for serving us in this event! I'm all in. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help. 

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    8y

    It's official Charlotte Meetup Tuesday July 3rd

    Please reply to the post to let others know you are coming.  Hopefully it will be a great turn out!

  • Tax CPA · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 215 posts · 186 votes
    8y

    I'm in. Looking forward to meeting everyone. REIA is on opposite side of town for me (I'm near Mint Hill). Thanks @Chris T. 

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Hey Guys I’m just now getting to check this feed yes let’s do a meet up
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 15 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    I'm in. Looking forward to meeting everyone. REIA is on opposite side of town for me (I'm near Mint Hill). Thanks @Chris T. 

     Im in Mint Hill too.  Look forward to seeing you there, Josh

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.