BIGGER POCKETS MEET UP

BIGGER POCKETS MEET UP

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Are there any BIGGER POCKETS Meet ups in Charlotte? Would like to get to know local investors and join a group.

0Reply
93 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris T.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
8y

I'm happy to post an Event for this (as I think you have to be a Plus or Pro Member).  In an effort to get the word out, how does next Tuesday (July 3rd) @ Resident Culture Brewery sound?  That gives everyone a week and is a fairly central location.  If that sounds good I'll go ahead and make the post.

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 298 posts · 232 votes
    8y
    I would love to be a part of this; unfortunately, I won’t be able to make the first one but if there are subsequent meet ups I will make it a point to get out to one.
  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    8y

    @Jessica Brewster @Andrea Chester @Benion Horton

    Just wanted to make sure that you all saw (and hopefully are able to come out) to the Charlotte Meetup tonight that was sparked by this original post/thread.  Here is a link to the Event page with all the details.

    Charlotte, NC REI Meetup - Tuesday July 3rd

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Chris T. Unfortunately not able to make it tonight. Hopefully the next one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.