Investing in Chehalis Wa

Investing in Chehalis Wa

Rental Property Investor · Kingston, WA · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 5 votes

Hey guys I am looking at a couple properties in my area and am wondering if there is anyone else in the Lewis county area in Washington state.  Just looking to connect if there is anyone out there. If not i may start a meet up. 

1Reply
116 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Winlock, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

@Derek Dodd Welcome to BP and working in Lewis county. There are many on this thread that can help you out in so many ways. The meetings are a great way to network and see what others are doing and get some deals done. If there is ever anything you have questions on, feel free to email me. Hope to see you next week at the Olympia meeting, and if you do start the Lewis County Meetup, let me know, I would love to attend. 

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Natalie KolodijBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Tax Strategist| National Tax Educator| Accepting New Clients · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    I don't have any thing valuable to add- 

    Just that passing the mattress ranch with all it's fake cows out front was always one of my favorite parts of driving home to Oregon from Seattle for holidays.

  • Rental Property Investor · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2018 · 244 posts · 140 votes
    7y

    Hi @Sarah Gootgeld, 

    I currently own storage in Lewis county and am always looking for more investments in this area. 

    Justin 

  • Rental Property Investor · Kingston, WA · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Hey guys we just had a meet up at flood valley last night Feb 6. We will be having one every month. Keep your eyes open.

    Also, I am an investor in Chehalis if you guys ever want to get together. 

  • Real Estate Broker · MOSSYROCK, WA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Great to hear from all of you that replied back to my post, thanks!

    @Natalie Kolodij, yes the mattress ranch is an interesting choice of business marketing, but if it's effective have at it!   

    @Justin Frank I am interested in knowing what kind of investments your looking for specifically so I can keep my eyes open, because I am constantly searching the NWMLS so I would love to work together in the future! 

    @Derek Dodd Flood Valley is a great meetup location, I've watched some great musicians there! Count me in, my husband and I are looking forward to meeting other investors interested in this area, please let me know when the next meeting will be! Would love to get together also!

    Sarah Gootgeld 

  • Chehalis, WA · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    when is the next one

  • Rental Property Investor · Kingston, WA · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Check out this event in Chehalis Wa. Event

  • Wholesaler · Pittsburgh PA · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    @Derek Dodd

    Hey there!! I have a great investment property in that area. Contact me if interested.

  • Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 899 votes
    3y

    @Derek Dodd- welcome 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.