Wichita Falls, Texas?

Wichita Falls, Texas?

Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Is there anyone out there from the Wichita Falls, Texas area?

Just curious...

1Reply
93 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Mansfield, TX · Member since 2015 · 216 posts · 146 votes
8y
@Felice Baird Good day. I’m from Wichita Falls and buy and sell properties there and in Abilene TX. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Harker Heights, TX · Member since 2018 · 212 posts · 182 votes
    8y
    Hello @Felice Baird - my mother-in-law lives there along with some of my wife’s family (including her uncle who is a real estate agent). WF is also on my short list of places I’m analyzing properties in.
  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Allan Bishop Jr. You find anything of interest yet?
  • Rental Property Investor · Harker Heights, TX · Member since 2018 · 212 posts · 182 votes
    8y
    @Felice Baird - Yes a couple properties seem like they might be good deals. Haven’t run the full numbers yet though. How about you?
  • Wholesaler · Mansfield, TX · Member since 2015 · 216 posts · 146 votes
    8y
    @Felice Baird Good day. I’m from Wichita Falls and buy and sell properties there and in Abilene TX. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I'm new at this, and trying to find a good deal.  I'm working with a local agent, and so far haven't come across anything that cash flows.  Yet.  I'm still looking...

    Went to the Sheriff's sale last month and probably go back this next month to see what people are picking up there.  Wichita Falls is very limited on smaller multifamily properties, and we're not up to a bigger one right now.  

    @Account Closed  Thanks for your response.  If i can ever be of any service, boots on the ground here, whatever, just let me know.  

    felice

  • Wholesaler · Mansfield, TX · Member since 2015 · 216 posts · 146 votes
    8y

    @Felice Baird I cant say to much in the forums as BP doesn't like any type of self promoting, but all my contact information is listed within my signature below. My clients are the first to be notified when I have good deals in the Wichita Falls, TX area.

  • Wholesaler · Mansfield, TX · Member since 2015 · 216 posts · 146 votes
    8y

    @Felice Baird I just realized you sent me an email about a property the other day. Your on my list so I'm sure we will do some business together at some point. Have a great day.

  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Robert S.

    Merry Christmas Robert... I am looking to buy rental cash flowing properties in Wichita Falls this week. I was wondering if you can tell me more about the rental market and demand and also which areas to stay away from?

    The rentals are occupied by VA and government is paying the loans... so keen to know backup plan if the VA moves out and alternate options for renting out them in future...

    Thank you so much

  • Wholesaler · Mansfield, TX · Member since 2015 · 216 posts · 146 votes
    5y

    @Prakash Sukumar Most areas are ok but would stay away from East Side aka northeast side of town part of 76301 and 76306. 

  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Robert S. Thank you for your insights and help. Appreciate it!!

  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Robert S. Is 76309 a better zip code or would you avoid that as well? Finding some good cash flow deals there... in Wichita Falls in this zip code.

    Thank you so much...

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2008 · 62 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Prakash Sukumar  76309 has good deals and good neighborhoods for investing.

  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Thank you so much Tim for quick response. Appreciate it. See you soon. I am trying my best to make it to the meet up this weekend. 

  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Thank you so much Tim for quick response. Appreciate it. See you soon. I am trying my best to make it to the meet up this weekend. 

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2008 · 62 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Hope you can, it will be great to meet in person.

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 75 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Hey guys! I'm in a couple properties here that all cash flow extremely well with 20% IRR's

    Looking to do some rehabs and build a team down there (I'm in Boston) would love to connect with a few of you or any good handyman/contractor contacts down that way

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Nicolas Beaujean are you in Wichita Falls yet?

  • Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hello I been in Wichita Falls my whole life I know my way around we’ll . I’m new to real estate any advice or tips will be highly appreciate it I’m excited to start my new journey!

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2008 · 62 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @Justin Reed great to hear you're getting started in Real Estate.  It's a great time to start.  Best advice I can give is to network with other like-minded people.  We have a local group meeting monthly that's free to attend.

  • Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 75 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Justin Reed not yet- shifted focus on greater boston ground up dev for now

  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    I've bought a few houses in Wichita Falls. I am currently looking for a dedicated handyman there. If anyone knows someone, I would appreciate it if you send him/her my way.

    McCaw Property Management4.4905 Reviews
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I am interested in investing in the Wichita Falls area and would like to connect with some contacts . I am looking for a multi family home. I currently live in San Antonio and I am willing to drive or fly up there. 

    • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2008 · 62 posts · 12 votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Alex Navarro:

      I am interested in investing in the Wichita Falls area and would like to connect with some contacts . I am looking for a multi family home. I currently live in San Antonio and I am willing to drive or fly up there. 

      I live and invest in Wichita Falls, it is a good area.  Also work with many local investors.  Would be happy to connect.

  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Felice Baird

    I am not from there. However, I do invest and manage rentals there.

    McCaw Property Management4.4905 Reviews
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Looking to connect with a property manager in Wichita Falls, Texas .

  • Rental Property Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2018 · 353 posts · 79 votes
    4y

    Yes

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.