Any Good Radio Shows that You Listen To

Any Good Radio Shows that You Listen To

Residential Real Estate Broker · Omaha, NE · Member since 2011 · 24 posts · 0 votes

I listen to a few Guru's podcasts. Not to buy their pitch, but to pick a few good tid bits along the way that I might use. I am stuck either at a desk or in a car all day. Looking for something new to listen to. Got anything local that you like? The Android apps really make local nationwide.

Also, does anyone know how to get the interviews on this site into my iPod?

Thanks,

Stan

0Reply
12 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2011 · 271 posts · 106 votes
    15y
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    From time to time, I like to listen to Dave Ramsey's radio show. At times, the stories are interesting to hear and provide for some good education and entertainment while riding in the car! :D

  • Rehabber / Flipper · Simi Valley, CA · Member since 2010 · 597 posts · 259 votes
    15y

    I like Peter Giardini's "Real Estate Investors Mastermind" podcast. Plus, he is a contributor here on BiggerPockets!

  • Investor · Tinley Park, IL · Member since 2008 · 65 posts · 27 votes
    15y

    Vena Jones Cox has a very good radio show!!

  • Real Estate Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2011 · 103 posts · 22 votes
    15y

    Jim Cramer's Mad Money on CNBC. In fact, CNBC in general is good to listen to. It isn't always about real estate, but it's always worth it to listen to during the day as well as the evening.

  • Joel OwensBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
    15y

    In Georgia I sometimes listen to John Adams show on Saturdays www.money99.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.