• Triangle Area, NC
Votes |
Atttend 3-day NREN workshop- $500?

Ricky R.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Triangle Area, NC
Posted Feb 24 2019, 13:05

Hey guys,

Just curious as to any advice you all have or maybe one of you have actually attended one of these workshops. I just attended a free NationalRealEstateNetwork seminar in Raleigh NC hosted by Tony Rosenbum. He covered different REI strategies, finding and funding deals, etc. Ultimately to get us to come to a 3day workshop that teaches a "franchise like model" system that sounds really educational. Its over a weekend in Charlotte, they pay for the hotel and the lunches, and have a "money back guarantee" of sorts. Its $500 and sounds on the up and up. It seems a "system" make work well for a beginner; being taught wholesaling, fix & flips, cash flow, commercial, auction/tax lien strategies. They offer POF, real time finding and offering on deals, etc. I didnt have the money to sign up today but im wondering if this is a good thing to consider doing as a beginner who wants to learn things correctly and successfully. Or is this more of a "duping" type of thing.. I hate to let fear stand in my way but also want to make informed decisions. Thanks!!

Loading replies...