Real Estate Agent in the Albany, NY Area

Real Estate Agent in the Albany, NY Area

Delmar, NY · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 7 votes

Hello BiggerPockets Community!

I'm finally ready to begin the journey towards financial freedom! I've just moved from Seoul, Korea to the Albany (NY) area and I'm looking to meet a real estate agent who understands the mindset of a real estate investor. I'm hoping to leverage the BiggerPockets community and get a few names of agents I can begin developing a long-term relationship with. If anyone knows a realtor in the Albany area that works with investors (and is hopefully also an investor himself/herself), please let me know!

Thank you in advance,

Justin Greenwood

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 10 votes
7y

@Michael Wallimann I can definitely help you out , let’s sit down and connect . When are you free ?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Albany/Schenectady/Troy, NY · Member since 2016 · 74 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    Hey Justin,

    I'd be happy to meet up and discuss your goals.  I am an investor myself and agent as well, so I understand the mindset.  There is also an investor meetup on Monday in Albany you should consider attending.  

    Brian

  • Steven HiscockPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi Justin, I hope to see you and Brian on Monday.  I'm and agent and investor as well. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Good Afternoon Justin 

    Welcome

    I would like to sit down and discuss real estate . I’m an agent and looking to invest also ... I am currently working with a few investors as well so I definitely understand the mindset of both.

  • Rental Property Investor · Western Washington · Member since 2018 · 151 posts · 60 votes
    7y

    @ChynnaWalters and @Brianrosher I currently have a four plex in the Lake George area and I am looking to invest in Albany as well. I have not yet seeked out an agent in the Capital District area and would definitely like to talk to you and see if we might be good teammates in tackling an Albany investment.

  • Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    @Michael Wallimann I can definitely help you out , let’s sit down and connect . When are you free ?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.