RV Park/Campground Startup

RV Park/Campground Startup

Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Does someone have a checklist for starting or developing an RV park?

The property is owned free and clear and in a prime location. So don't have to worry about land. It would be nice to have a blueprint to follow. 

Thank you! 

0Reply
146 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Location Independent · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 19 votes
7y

@Mehul Shah would you mind sending me a map? I’m curious how 31 spots on 2 acres is laid out.

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Western Montana · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Small world! We are located right north of Pablo, "south Polson," off Mud Lake Tr. Perfect, good to know! Thanks for the tip. We will be moving things along this summer, if you're in the area make sure to swing by. 

  • Orting, WA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 22 votes
    3y
    Yes, it is! Yes, I am somewhat familiar with the area. My sister-in-law is moving to Kalispel July 1st.

    Exciting news on breaking ground. Keep us up to date with the development as things move along.

    Will do, when we are in the area.
  • Member since 2023 · 35 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Hello everyone, 

    How would I go about looking for land that can be used for developing an rv park? I am in Tampa FL. 

    Am new here and learning so much!! 


    Quote from @Adam Lendi:

    Hey Austin. Did you ever get your park built? I'd be curious to chat with you about it either way, to learn what worked, or to see if I can support you in getting it through.


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.