BP Communtiy in Gainesville, FL?

BP Communtiy in Gainesville, FL?

Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 46 votes

Hey hey! I’m fairly new to BP - been listening to lots of podcasts for like 4 months now and read a couple of BP books. I’m about to be back in Gainesville, FL for my final semester of graduate school. Any BP folks in the ville? Or good meet up groups to attend? Hoping to start networking and talking to some people with experience. Thanks

0Reply
51 views

Most Popular Reply

Jennifer TurnerPro Member
Realtor · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2019 · 57 posts · 49 votes
7y

Hi @Reid Ferguson, @Alexander Barnard, and @Thomas J. Clifford. My husband and I are in Gainesville and always looking to network with other investors in the area. Let's start a BP meetup! We just bought our first rental property and are currently remodeling it to house hack in for a couple years while we plan for the next rental purchase. We also recently started a wholesaling business, Gainesville Property Solutions. If any of you want to grab coffee, lunch, or drinks sometime let me know! 

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn K HicksBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2019 · 124 posts · 107 votes
    7y

    It was. See some of you tonight at 5:30!

  • FL · Member since 2019 · 73 posts · 54 votes
    7y

    Hey everyone, should we all meet up to watch the game on Saturday? I'd offer up my new place but it's in mid-rehab so there's no where to sit (no TV either haha).

  • Lexington, KY · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Hi everyone, 

    My wife and I are moving back to Gainesville in September after 11 years in Lexington, KY. We would love to meet up once we’re down there are settled. We have just one investment property (in Lexington) so far, but want to do more. 

    In the meantime, we’re looking to buy a house for us to live in (in a good school zone) and may need a house to rent on a short term basis (3-6 months) while we’re looking.  For any of you that have connections with property managers and/or investors, we would greatly appreciate it if you know of any options that you can share. 

    Thanks! 

    Nick Woodward

  • Shawn K HicksBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2019 · 124 posts · 107 votes
    7y

    @Nick Woodward hi Nick,-I think I may be able to help you. I'll message you..

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.