Votes
Corey Martin
  • Staunton, VA
Votes |
New to BP and real estate: Introduction

Corey Martin
  • Staunton, VA
Posted Jul 22 2019, 05:39

Hello everyone, I'm Corey from Spotsylvania, VA. I am new to BP and real estate. My long term goal is to replace my W2 income with investment income from multiple sources. In regards to real estate, I aim at primarily investing in buy and hold, but I am not entirely sure where I'll end up and what I'll actually prefer.

Real estate background: The only experience I have inside real estate is owning my own home. I bought my first right out of the military in 2013. After about 5 years, I sold it and bought my current home.

Work experience: My profession is hands on and technical, so I guess I can claim that as a personal characteristic. As far as home repair experience goes, it’s all YouTube and asking around for me. I don’t have a background in home construction/repair, but I love learning and trying projects myself.

I hope to create lasting relationships through BP with experienced (or not experienced! I like friends!) and wonderful people. By January 1, 2020 I would like to finish my first deal.

Thank you in advance to all who will contribute to my future!

Loading replies...