Thoughts on Voepel Property Management KC
First of all thank you all for the effort you put in making BP a source of knowledge to all the real estate novice like me. I finally decided to take the first step and get my feet wet by purchasing the first rental property, my plan is to get a cash flow SFH in KC from a turnkey provider since my job is eating all my time.
After listening to the podcasts and reading on the forums I decided that Bridge turnkey is the one I feel comfortable going with, but the problem is with their preferred lenders and property management company, I've done my homework and looked online for reviews, sadly they're not so great. I'm not as concerned with the lenders as much as I'm concerned about the property management.
Voepel Property Management is the management company that Bridge turnkey works with, I wanna hear what do you think about that company since it's reviews on yelp are terrible.
Also, do you think I can buy a turnkey and assign it to a different property management after closing?