Learn How to Use BiggerPockets to Grow Your Business

Learn How to Use BiggerPockets to Grow Your Business

Yonah WeissPro Member
Cost Segregation Expert and Investor 路 Lakewood, NJ 路 Member since 2017 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes

Hey Everyone,

I just came across this very useful document that @Joshua D., BP Founder, assembled to help users better utilize BiggerPockets to grow their companies.

Using BiggerPockets to Grow Your Real Estate Business

If you're looking to grow your brand among real estate investors or are just trying to figure out how to get more leads by using this site, this is a document that you should really spend the time to go through.

Thoughts?

@Chris Salerno @Tj Hines @Frank Patalano @Anthony Franklin @Adam Carswell @Simcha Davidman @Dovid Preil @Michael Skoczylas @Ellis Hammond (Linkedin cross-pollination 馃槉)

5Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor 路 Charlotte NC 路 Member since 2019 路 306 posts 路 183 votes
6y
Originally posted by @Yonah Weiss:

Hey Everyone,

I just came across this very useful document that @Joshua D., BP Founder, assembled to help users better utilize BiggerPockets to grow their companies.

Using BiggerPockets to Grow Your Real Estate Business

If you're looking to grow your brand among real estate investors or are just trying to figure out how to get more leads by using this site, this is a document that you should really spend the time to go through.

Thoughts?

@Chris Salerno @Tj Hines @Frank Patalano @Anthony Franklin @Adam Carswell @Simcha Davidman @Dovid Preil @Michael Skoczylas @Ellis Hammond (Linkedin cross-pollination 馃槉)

Yes, I need to use bigger pockets more!  It's a great website to network with like-minded people and investors. 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor 路 East Providence, RI 路 Member since 2018 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    6y

    BiggerPockets is a great way to grow your business. I will check this out. Thanks for tagging me.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Baltimore, MD 路 Member since 2014 路 408 posts 路 209 votes
    6y

    Thanks @Yonah Weiss! I'll let you know what I think.

    But I LOVE the old logo! I remember when that was used.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Charlotte NC 路 Member since 2019 路 306 posts 路 183 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Yonah Weiss:

    Hey Everyone,

    I just came across this very useful document that @Joshua D., BP Founder, assembled to help users better utilize BiggerPockets to grow their companies.

    Using BiggerPockets to Grow Your Real Estate Business

    If you're looking to grow your brand among real estate investors or are just trying to figure out how to get more leads by using this site, this is a document that you should really spend the time to go through.

    Thoughts?

    @Chris Salerno @Tj Hines @Frank Patalano @Anthony Franklin @Adam Carswell @Simcha Davidman @Dovid Preil @Michael Skoczylas @Ellis Hammond (Linkedin cross-pollination 馃槉)

    Yes, I need to use bigger pockets more!  It's a great website to network with like-minded people and investors. 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Baltimore, MD 路 Member since 2014 路 408 posts 路 209 votes
    6y

    @Yonah Weiss finally finished the slideshow. It's good. Pretty foundational stuff, like if you don't know these things, you will have problems building your brand and following.

    I also liked how he was touting BP's 110k users. They have more than 1.5m users MORE than that now! Do you think @Joshua D. saw it growing this big?

  • Specialist 路 Tampa, FL 路 Member since 2012 路 933 posts 路 492 votes
    6y

    @Yonah Weiss, this is definitely a great platform to form and nourish relationships with other like minded individuals. I took about a month off from online social platforms. Now I'm back at it

  • Yonah WeissPro Member
    OP
    Cost Segregation Expert and Investor 路 Lakewood, NJ 路 Member since 2017 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Tj Hines:

    @Yonah Weiss, this is definitely a great platform to form and nourish relationships with other like minded individuals. I took about a month off from online social platforms. Now I'm back at it

     You're absence has been felt! I hope you had a fulfilling time off.

  • Calvin OzanickBusiness Member
    Property Manager 路 Janesville, WI 路 Member since 2017 路 707 posts 路 297 votes
    6y

    I try to do as much interacting and work through BP as I can. I have found even it does not lead to direct leads or sales, that driving the conversation and interaction through BP has been great. It has led to many potential clients and tons of interest in the Janesville and Beloit markets here in Wisconsin. 

    Wisconsin Property Managers4.7413 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Nashville, TN 路 Member since 2020 路 77 posts 路 71 votes
    6y

    @Yonah Weiss coming across this post 9 months after it was originally posted, but this slideshow is great (coming from someone who is looking to grow their BP presence). Thanks for sharing! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.