New Investor Intro (Sacramento)

New Investor Intro (Sacramento)

Rental Property Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 13 votes

Hi I’d like to introduce myself! My name is Michelle and I’m a new investor out of Sacramento. My husband and I are looking to invest out of state in the Midwest or Southeast markets. Any realtor recommendations for KC, Louisville, Indianapolis or Raleigh would be greatly appreciated!

7Reply
85 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 183 posts · 188 votes
6y

Hey @Michelle Castaneda!

If you're looking to invest in SFH's, I'd recommend speaking to @Rob Bergeron. He's one of the best in the Louisville area!

If you're looking to invest commercial property (i.e. multifamily (4+ units), retail, office, storage facilities etc.), I'd be happy to help!

All the best,

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Metro Detroit, MI · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Michelle Castaneda hello! I’m relatively new myself and based in Metro Detroit, MI.

    I’m interested in wholesale deals, primarily in Michigan, but I do have a lead in Iowa. Occupied rental. Let me know if you want deets!

  • Rental Property Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Danny Randolph

    Thanks! Are you investing in turnkey or are you rehabbing properties?

  • Rental Property Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Eric Neely

    I’ll definitely look into it! We used to live in Oklahoma so I’m somewhat familiar with Wichita.

  • Rental Property Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @James Wise

    Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Remington Lyman

    I actually haven’t but I would be interested if I could find properties with numbers that make sense! Do you often work with investors?

  • Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Michelle Castaneda Hi Michelle. I too live in Sacramento and starting out in real estate investment this year. Do you know of any local meet ups? I went to one the other day, but they wanted people to sell their educational program. That’s not what I was looking for. Please feel free to PM. Thanks.

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y

    @Michelle Castaneda I exclusively work with investors.

  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 694 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Michelle Castaneda:

    @Eric Neely

    I’ll definitely look into it! We used to live in Oklahoma so I’m somewhat familiar with Wichita.

    Where'd you live in Oklahoma? OKC isn't a market you should overlook! Super stable market, price points are approachable and super landlord-friendly laws help as well! Happy to answer any questions.  

  • Member since 2018 · 264 posts · 61 votes
    6y

    Hi @Michelle Castaneda welcome to BP!  If you are looking for a good realtor, I would recommend @Hayley Wild for Indianapolis.

  • Rental Property Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Alyssa Dyer

    I lived in Enid! To be honest, I’m timid about investing in tornado alley.

  • Rental Property Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Christopher Petrillo

    Thank you very much!

  • Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Michelle Castaneda:

    @Alyssa Dyer

    I lived in Enid! To be honest, I’m timid about investing in tornado alley.

     Enid isn't really affected by Tornado's.  I'm not sure why, but the storms usually shift to the North or split when they get here lol

  • Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 694 votes
    6y

    @Michelle Castaneda Insurance is at about 1% or 1.2% if you drop below 80k as a purchase price, but you're covered with that! Because taxes are at only 1% of the purchase price annually, it evens out. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.