Pro Member
  • renton, wa
Votes |
looking for some insight!

Jacob Whitbeck
Pro Member
  • renton, wa
Posted Nov 17 2020, 20:23

Hey everyone, I am currently investing through bedroom rentals and have met people who are much further along than I am who I look to for advice which is great. Recently I randomly met someone who I actually really like and basically took the form of a general mentor, he owns a successful marketing company and after meeting 5-6 times he drops the Amway multileveling marketing thing on me and asks if id like to join, "his company is separate". I am not interested in the Amway program or products but what I do like is the mentor portion of it that they all follow.

It sounds so weird out loud but here's the scoop, to basically be apart of the mentor program I have to buy $300 dollars worth of products from this amway store and then pay $150 dollars a month. In total you pay $450 a month but you keep the products which consists of common consumable products. The only issue is we might really only use $100 dollars of stuff a month that can be bought on the site since we are kind of minimalists. 
The main part of it is to just be around some high level people on a regular basis 

Looking for insight if I should bag this whole thing and not pay to use the mentor program, any and all help would be much appreciated!

Loading replies...