• Rental Property Investor
  • Queens New York
Votes |
Long distance investing/ Building a team

Joe Gallo
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Queens New York
Posted Nov 19 2020, 18:07

Hello, bigger pockets world! Hope everyone is doing well and all your families are healthy during these unprecedented times. 

Furthermore, I am a new investor looking to invest out of state in areas like Texas, North Carolina, and Florida; and possibly locally in New york! In addition, I was hoping to get some feedback from experienced long-distance investors on how to analyze and find deals and some tips /Due Diligence to be aware of when searching for properties and possibly some situations to look out for!

Also, what's the best way to approach building a long-distance team. I know lenders, mortgage brokers, and agents become skeptical when it comes to out-of-state investors, so I was hoping you guys could some tips on how to gain their trust and what's the best possible way to get the most out of them. 

I have started to look at properties and write down all the brokers and give them calls... But anything helps!

Any comments, feedback, and/or ideas are welcomed!

Thanks again guys and I hope everyone has a healthy and fantastic thanksgiving!

Please feel free to message me as well! would love to get to know people on the website

Thanks again, guys!

Loading replies...