Strategies for Properties with Little to No Equity?

Strategies for Properties with Little to No Equity?

Landlord · Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 505 posts · 34 votes

Trying to find more ideas I can do with leads I would normally call dead. If the property has little or no equity you could potentially use:

  • Subject2
  • Lease Option
  • List it if you are a licensed agent

If the property is upside down with its mortgage you could:

  • negotiate a short sale

What else did I miss? Really looking for more strategies to expand upon with these sort of leads.

Thanks everyone!

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Those are the ones that pop out to me. Anyone else have any thoughts?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Lite a match.

  • Specialist · Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2013 · 391 posts · 116 votes
    13y

    Hi Samantha M., I think those are the big ones. If you are well versed in all of those strategies, you will be a great asset to your sellers. If none of those work (and a cash purchase doesn't work either), it may be time to walk away.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.