New to Real Estate · Central Florida · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 2 votes
Just thought I'd send out a post to see how many beginner-friendly investors would be willing to look into a partnership. I'd be networking out to wholesalers, absentee owners, and many would-be deals in order to bring anything I found to the table. I was looking to partner up for my first deal or two in order to gain expertise aswell as have an experienced investor bring funding to the table.
Please feel free to reach out and at least inquire!
Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y
@Zachary Hadjah If you aren't out networking and going to meetups then you are missing out on the best opportunity to find your partner. I know that @Shawn G. has a group that meets specifically to bring deals and partner to make them work.