Indianapolis Property Manager Recommendation

Indianapolis Property Manager Recommendation

San Diego, CA · Member since 2012 · 40 posts · 17 votes

Looking for recommendations for Property Managers in Indianapolis. Have properties throughout the City, so would be hoping for someone willing to serve Section 8 as well as better areas in Lawrence and Warren townships.

Thanks!

0Reply
165 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 208 posts · 137 votes
10y

Hi all, I took a look at this thread when choosing a manager and ended up going with BHB based partly on the good feedback here. I just want to say to anyone looking at this thread that I do NOT recommend BHB. They're cheap, yes, but first off their communication is terrible. Every time I want to get in touch with them about something they probably average about a week on their response time, and I have to send the same emails again and again. Their repairs are poor quality. They consistently make errors on their statements. And I've had a unit that's been open for 6 months - not a good sign. I'd give them a D- overall. I recommend staying away.

See this reply in the discussion

67 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @

    @Richard F. Can you please share good property managers with me as well?

  • Investor · Concord, CA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    @Shawn Holsapple can you pm me your recommendations as well?  Thanks in advance.

  • Olympia, WA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    can you pm me your recommendations for Indianapolis property management companies?

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Shawn Holsapple would also like good pm info! Thanks for all your help!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 557 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Christina Kim:

    @Shawn Holsapple would also like good pm info! Thanks for all your help!

     Sorry, I am not currently working with any that I can recommend.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 49 votes
    8y

    @Richard F.  would love to get those recommendations for a PM in B/C areas. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 87 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    @Drew Y. @Ilan Levy-Lambert I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as @Shawn Holsapple I am not currently working with any that I can recommend.

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 41 posts · 23 votes
    8y

    I'd recommend Triple E Property Management, www.3epropertymgt.com , I worked with them as a PM for over 6 years.  Currently I'm not working as a PM, but I know that their company overall does a great job of managing the property and securing quality tenants.  In addition, when things do go awry their agents and staff are there to be on top of the issues and resolve them.

    Call Edwin at 317 281 92 81, tell him Stephen sent you.  If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    @Stephen Jeffers Thanks for the recommendation. Looks like they will only do full month to month management and not just tenant placement. But he was willing to help if we really needed.
  • Real Estate Agent · Belmar, NJ · Member since 2017 · 370 posts · 200 votes
    7y

    Just wanted to bump this. It appears that recommendations from both @Richard F. and @Shawn Holsapple have disappeared due to diminishing quality? I am curious if anyone else can provide a recommendation on a good PM in the Indianapolis market. I was referred to Discover - Thoughts and feedback are greatly appreciated.

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    I have been working with Marketplace Homes for about 6 months and frankly am not satisfied. I would appreciate other recommendations as well. 

  • Investor · Brielle, NJ · Member since 2015 · 121 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    This is all very discouraging.  Im looking to change from my current PM whom I was happy with for three years and have gone downhill so i am looking to change.   Does anyone have someone they have worked with for over a year and have been happy with?  Preferably someone who has had a tenant turnover with as well?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.