Help Us Beta Test the Latest Release of the BiggerPockets iOS7 Phone App

Help Us Beta Test the Latest Release of the BiggerPockets iOS7 Phone App

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes

Are you running iOS7 on your iPhone? Do you want to get a first look at the latest updates on the BiggerPockets App?

We're looking for some folks to help us Beta Test. If you're interested, reply here and we'll use the email address that you've used to register your profile to get you added. If the email on your profile isn't the one you want to use, let me know by PM.

Thanks in advance for helping out and we hope to have this latest release (with keyword alerts) out VERY soon.

1
Topic locked
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Alpine, CA · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 7 votes
12y

What about Android users?!?!?!?!?!?

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kerrville Tx · Member since 2013 · 70 posts · 26 votes
    12y

    I would like to help with your beta testing. Thank you.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2013 · 24 posts · 15 votes
    12y
    Sign me up!
    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Please include me in the test

    0
    Topic locked
  • East Lansing, MI · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I am in the Software Development industry. I'd love to help and see your new stuff. Please count me in.

    Thank you!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Specialist · Alpine, CA · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    What about Android users?!?!?!?!?!?

    1
    Topic locked
  • Sulphur, LA · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes
    12y
    I'll help! Sign me up!
    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 35 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    I'd love to help out!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Graham MinkPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Stowe, VT · Member since 2013 · 102 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    I'll give it a try!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Owner / Investor · Oakwood, GA · Member since 2013 · 74 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    I'll help with this!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Dion DePaoliPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Northwest Indiana, IN · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y
    I would be happy test too.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Harker Heights, TX · Member since 2013 · 69 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    @Joshua D. -- I'll give it a go!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Broker · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2013 · 179 posts · 33 votes
    12y

    Make it so number 1

    Sign me up!

    Gratzi

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Melbourne, FL · Member since 2013 · 115 posts · 26 votes
    12y

    I'm in too.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Jose RubioPro Member
    Investor · Groveland, FL · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 6 votes
    12y
    If this is also for the iPad, I would be more than glad to help test it.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Dave CarpenterPro Member
    Investor · Cedarburg, WI · Member since 2013 · 439 posts · 150 votes
    12y

    if you need more I am happy to help!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    12y

    Hey All - A new security concern has come to our attention. We are unfortunately going to have to close this beta to new testers for the moment. We've got a list of those people who have expressed interest and will contact you individually if we need additional testers. Thanks for the understanding.

    0
    Topic locked