Ask Me Anything! Pace Morby’s Takeover

Ask Me Anything! Pace Morby’s Takeover

Noah BaconPro Member
Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes

Pace Morby, author of Wealth Without Cash, will be taking over one of BiggerPockets social media accounts to answer all of your creative finance questions, and discuss subject to and seller finance strategies!

Where do you want to see Pace do a Q&A next week?

⬇ Creative Finance Questions? Reply below ⬇

    54 votes total

    Instagram Live
    Facebook Live
    Youtube Live
    6Reply
    102 views

    Most Popular Reply

    Contractor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    1. How many students has Pace put through his $7,800 program over the years?

    2. How many of those students have actually done a creative finance deal?

    See this reply in the discussion

    23 Replies

    Jump to latestLatest
    • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
      3y

      I have a question

    • Wendy PattonBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Clarkston, MI · Member since 2009 · 864 posts · 350 votes
      3y
      Very cool!  Pace is great!
      Michigan Real Estate Investors535 Reviews
    • New to Real Estate · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
      3y

      I been looking to invest in my first home but through a foreclosure auction. Is it a good idea to let the lender know you are borrowing money for a foreclosed auction to buy an investment property?

    • Joe S.Pro Member
      Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
      3y

       I guess it would be a great outlet to sell mentorship programs.

    • Rental Property Investor · East Wenatchee, WA · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 16k+ votes
      3y

      If Pace would search his name in the Creative forum and answer some basic sub2 nuts and bolts questions his rah rah excitement for it has sparked, that would be awesome.   I used to but got tired of it. 

    • Member since 2022 · 55 posts · 77 votes
      3y

      How long do you have to wait to refinance out of a loan, to use the same option on another property, for example an FHA loan.

    • Real Estate Agent · WA · Member since 2021 · 254 posts · 173 votes
      3y

      How do you recommend to distribute your paycheck. What percentage should go into taxes, investments, personal use, savings, etc. Do you you even recommend living by these principles? 

    • Contractor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
      3y

      1. How many students has Pace put through his $7,800 program over the years?

      2. How many of those students have actually done a creative finance deal?

    • Rental Property Investor · Effingham, IL · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 22 votes
      3y

      The very first BiggerPockets episode I listened to had Pace on as a guest!  It was his excitement over his subject to deals that made me fall in love with BiggerPockets.  I am very excited to read more of his opinions!

    • Specialist · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 4 votes
      3y

      I’m a pace student and the program is amazing! It’s actually a bit overwhelming as there is so much content. The quality and breadth is first rate. I paid for the executive membership and the cost $12,500. You get more one on one and a transaction coordinator to help you put your deal together (paperwork/logistics). In addition you get the community aspect and it’s a huge group. I would say money for value is outstanding. And I haven’t even done a creative deal yet but learning so much.

    • Member since 2021 · 26 posts · 29 votes
      3y

      Pace, first, THANK YOU! You are wicked-smart and share so much with us. So, I have 2 questions:

      1. Your students LOVE you and are your best advertisement! (Many of us who aren't students yet do, too!) I have learned the hard way that I should have had a mentor when I started out, but instead paid for training materials. I believe your mentorship is worthwhile, but don't know how I can fit it around existing commitments and work contracts. How does this work for your students? Do I have to rearrange my time or is it somewhat flexible?

      2. I have a personal acquaintance that owns a house jointly with a partner, not spouse. They have had a painful split and she knows she probably has little equity and big headaches ahead. What steps are needed to do a creative finance deal? This is becoming a pretty common problem for which I would love to provide a win-win solution.

      Thanks again!

    • Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 14 votes
      3y

      Hello Pace/Noah's account, as you are aware, seller financers don't appear out of anywhere. With that being said, how do you best find people that are willing to finance themselves?

    • Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 184 posts · 182 votes
      3y
      Quote from @Joe Geist:

      I’m a pace student and the program is amazing! It’s actually a bit overwhelming as there is so much content. The quality and breadth is first rate. I paid for the executive membership and the cost $12,500. You get more one on one and a transaction coordinator to help you put your deal together (paperwork/logistics). In addition you get the community aspect and it’s a huge group. I would say money for value is outstanding. And I haven’t even done a creative deal yet but learning so much

       Wow!

    • Developer · New York City, NY · Member since 2015 · 812 posts · 718 votes
      3y

      Who is this guy?

    • Developer · St. Augustine, FL · Member since 2018 · 311 posts · 384 votes
      3y
      Quote from @Joe Geist:

      I’m a pace student and the program is amazing! It’s actually a bit overwhelming as there is so much content. The quality and breadth is first rate. I paid for the executive membership and the cost $12,500. You get more one on one and a transaction coordinator to help you put your deal together (paperwork/logistics). In addition you get the community aspect and it’s a huge group. I would say money for value is outstanding. And I haven’t even done a creative deal yet but learning so much.


      I'm a bit skeptical but would still give him the benefit of the doubt. Mainly because what I have been hearing from most people I've talked to who are in his program, the feedbacks are "Great things, great value, learning so much, great group of people... But I haven't done any deals yet..."

      It would be a nice stats for him to track and publish on: How many people paid for his program vs. how many people actually used his method and earned back the tuition in X years (whatever X is reasonably expected). 

    • Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote
      3y

      How are you sourcing this "Sub to" deals?

    • Flipper/Rehabber · Vineland, NJ · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 1 vote
      3y

      @Noah Bacon

      How do I find wholesalers in my area?

    • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
      3y

      hey guys do you know who the transaction coordinator for pace is? i know he now has his own TC company but wonder if you know a person who did his transactions before thank you!

    • Contractor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
      3y

      @Joe Geist Dang that’s a lot of money..i just purchased the creative financing bookcamp through bigger pockets he’s doing, hoping there is some good content in there

    • Wholesaler · Arnold, MO · Member since 2013 · 348 posts · 183 votes
      3y
      Quote from @Dominic Locicero:

      @Noah Bacon

      How do I find wholesalers in my area?


       Google "real estate wholesalers near me"

    • Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 2 votes
      3y

      Who does Pace use for a CPA? I heard he moved to one that can still take on clients but can't find their info. 

    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.