BiggerPockets Pro Partner Update - Stessa!

BiggerPockets Pro Partner Update - Stessa!

Noah BaconPro Member
Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes

Our Pro membership just got better!

We are excited to announce a new Pro Partner - Stessa - who helps investors manage and optimize their portfolios. Stessa brings accounting, tenant screening, financial reporting and more into a single integrated platform built for investors, by investors.

BiggerPockets Pro members will have access to all Stessa core functionality and advanced features, like unlimited portfolios and SREO, all at no additional cost.

Learn More HERE ðŸ‘ˆ

If you are not a Pro Member - upgrade today to take advantage of these benefits. Stessa is the perfect partner to help you start, scale and manage your portfolio. Take advantage today!

12Reply
437 views

Most Popular Reply

Steve WilcoxPro Member
Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 18 votes
3y

I already have a Stessa account. Is there a way to access the additional features without creating a new Stessa account through the BiggerPockets link?

See this reply in the discussion

51 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Steve WilcoxPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 18 votes
    3y

    I already have a Stessa account. Is there a way to access the additional features without creating a new Stessa account through the BiggerPockets link?

  • Sean McDowellPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Columbia SC / Norfolk, VA · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 18 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Steve Wilcox:

    I already have a Stessa account. Is there a way to access the additional features without creating a new Stessa account through the BiggerPockets link?


     Watching....

  • Emily CurtisPro Member
    Director of Product Marketing at BiggerPockets · Oak Creek, CO · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Steve Wilcox:

    I already have a Stessa account. Is there a way to access the additional features without creating a new Stessa account through the BiggerPockets link?


     Hi Steve! Do you use the same email address for your BiggerPockets Pro account as your Stessa account? If so, you can log into Stessa using your BiggerPockets Pro credentials and it will access your Stessa account with the additional Pro features. If not, please PM me the email address associated with your your Stessa account and I will work with Stessa directly to get you set up.

    BiggerPockets
  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y

    There should be option to convert our Stessa account to Stessa-BP-Pro account.

  • Real Estate Broker · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2021 · 516 posts · 408 votes
    3y

    Stessa is really an awesome system. Everything you need for asset management on small or medium portfolios without much frill. I recommend Stessa to all my retail clients. 

  • Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2016 · 222 posts · 237 votes
    3y

    This may be just the thing that convinces me to "go pro"! I love stessa. It is the easiest way that I've seen to do your own bookeeping for rental real estate. 

  • Steve WilcoxPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 18 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Emily Curtis:
    Quote from @Steve Wilcox:

    I already have a Stessa account. Is there a way to access the additional features without creating a new Stessa account through the BiggerPockets link?


     Hi Steve! Do you use the same email address for your BiggerPockets Pro account as your Stessa account? If so, you can log into Stessa using your BiggerPockets Pro credentials and it will access your Stessa account with the additional Pro features. If not, please PM me the email address associated with your your Stessa account and I will work with Stessa directly to get you set up.


     Thanks, it is a different email, so I'll PM you.

  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello, similar to Steve and Sean, I have an existing Stessa account that I would like to link to. The email address should be the same for Stessa and Bigger Pockets Pro

  • Deb TarasiewiczPro Member
    CO · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Emily Curtis:
    Quote from @Steve Wilcox:

    I already have a Stessa account. Is there a way to access the additional features without creating a new Stessa account through the BiggerPockets link?


     Hi Steve! Do you use the same email address for your BiggerPockets Pro account as your Stessa account? If so, you can log into Stessa using your BiggerPockets Pro credentials and it will access your Stessa account with the additional Pro features. If not, please PM me the email address associated with your your Stessa account and I will work with Stessa directly to get you set up.


     I am in the same situation as Steve.  I tried using my Bigger Pockets Pro credentials to log into Stessa and it didn't seem to work.  I have been using Stessa for years and don't want to lose all that I have stored in the program.  What am I missing or doing wrong?  Thank you!

  • Noah BaconPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi Deb!

    Do you use the same email address for your BiggerPockets Pro account as your Stessa account?

    If so, you can log into Stessa using your BiggerPockets Pro credentials and it will access your Stessa account with the additional Pro features. If not, please message [email protected] the email address associated with your Stessa account and we can work with Stessa directly to get you set up.

  • Deb TarasiewiczPro Member
    CO · Member since 2020 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    Hi Noah

    Yes, I do use the same email address for both and I have tried using my Bigger Pockets Pro credentials but it doesn't seem to work.  Is there a different link I need to use to get into Stessa? Thanks for your help!

  • Michael CravenPro Member
    Investor · Springfield, OH · Member since 2017 · 202 posts · 150 votes
    2y

    This is awesome!

  • Noah BaconPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Deb Tarasiewicz:

    Hi Noah

    Yes, I do use the same email address for both and I have tried using my Bigger Pockets Pro credentials but it doesn't seem to work.  Is there a different link I need to use to get into Stessa? Thanks for your help!

    The easiest solution to combine your two Stessa accounts would be for you to add the email address you have associated with BiggerPockets as a collaborator to your already active Stessa account.


    Then log in with your BiggerPockets credentials (as that collaborator) and it should upgrade your Stessa account.Here are some easy steps to follow: https://support.stessa.com/en/articles/2105533-the-power-of-portfolio-collaborators

    If this does not work, please message [email protected] and we can work with Stessa directly to get you set up.

  • Tyler YoderPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · GA · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    @Emily Curtis
    I am a BP Pro Member with login of my personal email I have been using Stessa for 3.5 years using my business email address for login. I would like to utilize my Stessa Pro Perk but I don't want have to create a new account. How can I "merge" these 2? What is a good email to reach out to you?

  • Spring, TX · Member since 2017 · 138 posts · 44 votes
    2y

    @Noah Bacon before I sign up for PRO membership I just want to confirm that it will give me free access to Stessa PRO also, right?  The email I received today from BP only mentioned:  Free Property Management Software from RentRedi.  It doesn't list Stessa PRO so I just want to confirm.  Thanks.

  • Noah BaconPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Courtney Nguyen:

    @Noah Bacon before I sign up for PRO membership I just want to confirm that it will give me free access to Stessa PRO also, right?  The email I received today from BP only mentioned:  Free Property Management Software from RentRedi.  It doesn't list Stessa PRO so I just want to confirm.  Thanks.

    Hi Courtney,

    BiggerPockets Pro members get access to all Stessa core (free tier) functionality – plus unlock exclusive access to advanced features, like unlimited portfolios and Schedule of Real Estate Owned (SREO), all at no additional cost.

    BiggerPockets Pro members have free access to all Stessa’s featured benefits as well as advanced features, like unlimited portfolios and Schedule of Real Estate Owned (SREO) – giving Pro members exclusive value not offered to Stessa Free members.

    • Simplify tax time and help maximize deductions
    • Organize financial data and accounting
    • Easily track key property metrics to optimize and boost ROI.
  • Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello, I posted above but I used to have a Stessa Pro account but just cancelled it since BP now provides the free pro membership. I use the same account for both sites but I see that I no longer have the Stessa Pro membership. Can someone help me with this? @Noah Bacon

    • Noah BaconPro Member
      OP
      Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
      2y
      Quote from @Brandon Leong:

      Hello, I posted above but I used to have a Stessa Pro account but just cancelled it since BP now provides the free pro membership. I use the same account for both sites but I see that I no longer have the Stessa Pro membership. Can someone help me with this? @Noah Bacon


         Hi Brandon,

        Please email [email protected] the email address associated with your Stessa account and we can work with Stessa directly to get you set up.

      • Spring, TX · Member since 2017 · 138 posts · 44 votes
        2y
        Quote from @Noah Bacon:
        Quote from @Courtney Nguyen:

        @Noah Bacon before I sign up for PRO membership I just want to confirm that it will give me free access to Stessa PRO also, right?  The email I received today from BP only mentioned:  Free Property Management Software from RentRedi.  It doesn't list Stessa PRO so I just want to confirm.  Thanks.

        Hi Courtney,

        BiggerPockets Pro members get access to all Stessa core (free tier) functionality – plus unlock exclusive access to advanced features, like unlimited portfolios and Schedule of Real Estate Owned (SREO), all at no additional cost.

        BiggerPockets Pro members have free access to all Stessa’s featured benefits as well as advanced features, like unlimited portfolios and Schedule of Real Estate Owned (SREO) – giving Pro members exclusive value not offered to Stessa Free members.

        • Simplify tax time and help maximize deductions
        • Organize financial data and accounting
        • Easily track key property metrics to optimize and boost ROI.

         Thanks Noah!

      • Rental Property Investor · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
        2y

        Does the Stessa membership offered through BP Pro include all Stessa Pro features or just a select list of upgrades? I’m specifically asking about eligibility for the higher return rate offered to Stessa Pro members when using Stessa Cash Management.

      • Noah BaconPro Member
        OP
        Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
        2y
        Quote from @Brian Fredo:

        Does the Stessa membership offered through BP Pro include all Stessa Pro features or just a select list of upgrades? I’m specifically asking about eligibility for the higher return rate offered to Stessa Pro members when using Stessa Cash Management.


         Hi Brian,

        BiggerPockets Pro members get access to all Stessa core (free tier) functionality – plus unlock exclusive access to advanced features, like unlimited portfolios and Schedule of Real Estate Owned (SREO), all at no additional cost.

        You can find Stessa's Free Tier Benefits here

      • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
        2y

        I'm confused

        Not a BP Pro member, but considering joining. But it sounds like stessa does both property management and accounting - so isn't this a direct competitor to the rentredi membership with REI hub partnership?

        If I become BP Pro, should I be using rentredi or stessa?

        And if stessa is the better of the two (because it includes accounting without an additional needed fee through REI Hub) then what is the point of rentredi?

        Assume I join BP Pro today and have access to both, what does rentredi provide that stessa does not? Is there any reason to every use both? And if there is - is it possible t integrate rentredi and stessa rather than pay the additional amount for the REI hub integration?

      • Noah BaconPro Member
        OP
        Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
        2y

        Hi Robert,

        Stessa and RentRedi provide different benefits and features. Both are also free for Pro members, so we recommend using both for different benefits. In addition, you’ll be included in their newsletters for additional real estate investing resources.

        The best way to leverage RentRedi benefits is for rent collection:

        • Tenant applications and screening
        • Document and field maintenance requests
        • E-sign leases
        • Tenant communication
        • Renter’s insurance

        And for Stessa benefits:

        • Property bookkeeping and accounting
        • Portfolio monitoring
        • Property analytics to track historical performance
        • Schedule of Real Estate Owned
        • Landlord banking
        • Tax prep support
      • Kingsford, MI · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 3 votes
        2y
        Quote from @Noah Bacon:

        Hi Robert,

        Stessa and RentRedi provide different benefits and features. Both are also free for Pro members, so we recommend using both for different benefits. In addition, you’ll be included in their newsletters for additional real estate investing resources.

        The best way to leverage RentRedi benefits is for rent collection:

        • Tenant applications and screening
        • Document and field maintenance requests
        • E-sign leases
        • Tenant communication
        • Renter’s insurance

        And for Stessa benefits:

        • Property bookkeeping and accounting
        • Portfolio monitoring
        • Property analytics to track historical performance
        • Schedule of Real Estate Owned
        • Landlord banking
        • Tax prep support

      • Kingsford, MI · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 3 votes
        2y

         My concern regarding an ongoing issue with my Stessa account. Despite my initial contact on December 17, 2023, and subsequent emails to
        Courtney.Sansone the problem remains unresolved.

        The issue arose when I attempted to link my Bigger Pockets PRO account to my Stessa account. Upon logging into my Stessa account, I discovered that all my property rent rolls, and transaction history from the past two years had disappeared.

      Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.